Is America a jewish country

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Bernie Sanders is jewish
Clinton's daughter is married to a jew
Trump's daughter is married to a jew

Don't you think it is a little bit weird that a group who claim to be 1.9% of the US population is so erm represented at the top. Even Dave Cameron is part jewish

My theory is the the official consensus is bullshit, absolutely false and the number is actually higher. i mean it is to tick a box, no one can prove you are a Muslim or jewish. The next consensus I urge all muslims to put down non religious, things will get interesting

Bernie Sanders is jewish
Clinton's daughter is married to a jew
Trump's daughter is married to a jew

Don't you think it is a little bit weird that a group who claim to be 1.9% of the US population is so erm represented at the top. Even Dave Cameron is part jewish

My theory is the the official consensus is bullshit, absolutely false and the number is actually higher. i mean it is to tick a box, no one can prove you are a Muslim or jewish. The next consensus I urge all muslims to put down non religious, things will get interesting

It is not any of your business they worked hard to get that stage, educate your own people to do the same. The key to the success education, cooperation
And love for their own people.

waraabe

Your superior
It is not any of your business they worked hard to get that stage, educate your own people to do the same. The key to the success education, cooperation
And love for their own people.

Meanwhile you cry about xabashi like they ate your ass wrong

Meanwhile you cry about xabashi like they ate your ass wrong

Because habashis are trying to annex our country they are overpopulation country landlocked and in need of our resource. In America or USA the Jew people are not trying to annex anything they are part of country. First Jew and Muslim came in columbus' s ships. Ethiopia has her army in our country and we are occupation.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Not by faith necessarily but his great grandad or mom was a Jew .

waraabe

Your superior
Because habashis are trying to annex our country they are overpopulation country landlocked and in need of our resource. In America or USA the Jew people are not trying to annex anything they are part of country. First Jew and Muslim came in columbus' s ships. Ethiopia has her army in our country and we are occupation.

Boring. Change the fucking record

I'm sure there are at least a million Jews minimum in NYC. Don't Trump and the Clintons live in NYC?

I wouldn't be surprised if there are Somalis in NYC married to Jews so why not Trump and Clinton?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
JU9ADec.jpg

I'm not denying those facts but what do you put it down to; Jewish work ethic and respect for education or a 'secret' plan to achieve global domination.

Centuries of marrying within their own with a heavy emphasis on education and self promotion.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Christopher Columbus was a marrano Jew & most of the ships that's carried slaves into the new world were predominantly Jewish. America is founded on Judaic Christian principles, Pax Americana's time has come to an end, Pax judaica runs the globe, the cabal has relocated.

Christopher Columbus was a marrano Jew & most of the ships that's carried slaves into the new world were predominantly Jewish. America is founded on Judaic Christian principles, Pax Americana's time has come to an end, Pax judaica runs the globe, the cabal has relocated.

War been haa afoofin sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts