Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Someone help me out
:trumpsmirk:
20190410_173739.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How could a word like that be Arabic? They called us ajnabi and we just decided to say it back to them?
:mjlol:
And how could that word become so ubiquitous across Somalia when the region had very little Arabic penetration?
:cosbyhmm:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
How could a word like that be Arabic? They called us ajnabi and we just decided to say it back to them?
And how could that word become so ubiquitous across Somalia when the region had very little Arabic penetration?
:cosbyhmm:

Slightly related, but why do we continue to use the Italian word for yellow "giallo" and not use our own word for it? Is there not an authentic Somali word for yellow?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Slightly related, but why do we continue to use the Italian word for yellow "giallo" and not use our own word for it? Is there not an authentic Somali word for yellow?
Probably. We're missing a few colours like purple. They call it brown in Somalia.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I’ve never heard of that in my life, I know it as Huruud tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts