"Is a Multipolar World Emerging?"

Is a Multipolar World Emerging?

I fail to see how I am allegedly a bad guy and an evil person because I want a multipolar world.

In any case, I think it is only a matter of time until the multipolar world is made a reality. I think to want the US to dominate the world is insane- and especially if you're not a white person.

In any case, the US has a vested interest in keeping you uninformed and having you not understand what is really going on here. This is a war of two visions- one vision being a world dominated by US and Israel, where the darker your skin, the less you are considered a human being (unless you're willing to sell your soul and give your allegiance to a white supremacist power structure). The other vision being a multipolar world where no particular country dominates and where different civilizations and cultures can flourish and be themselves.

China is playing chess while the US is playing checkers. I understand that it's very easy right now to go with the US but I think the people who are backing the US are on the wrong side of history and will not be considered well by future generations. Of course, the idea that we should have a multipolar world order is considered some crazy, radical idea these days, just as it was once considered a crazy radical idea for the countries of the Third World to fight for their freedom and independence. The fact is that the aim for a multipolar world order is a direct continuation of the freedom struggle. People may condemn people who think like me right now but in the future I believe that future generations will respect and admire the ones who have fought for such a cause- and that the ones who are putting their weight behind reinforcing Western imperialism will look like uncle toms. I think the day will come when people who support the US will be lying to their grandkids in order to hide that they were backing Western imperialism and that they were aligned against their own freedom and independence. The contemporary fight for a multipolar world order is a direct continuation of the fight for freedom against Western imperialism, a direct continuation of the fight waged by such figures as the Mau Mau, Mad Mullah, Viet Cong, Gandhi, etc.

im not reading that. im going to put an imformative reaction because it looks heavy :pachah1:

I don't expect you to read this either but I encourage you to mark it with the "informative" reaction

Dz_TRnQWkAAFjbD.jpg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Is a Multipolar World Emerging?

I fail to see how I am allegedly a bad guy and an evil person because I want a multipolar world.

In any case, I think it is only a matter of time until the multipolar world is made a reality. I think to want the US to dominate the world is insane- and especially if you're not a white person.

In any case, the US has a vested interest in keeping you uninformed and having you not understand what is really going on here. This is a war of two visions- one vision being a world dominated by US and Israel, where the darker your skin, the less you are considered a human being (unless you're willing to sell your soul and give your allegiance to a white supremacist power structure). The other vision being a multipolar world where no particular country dominates and where different civilizations and cultures can flourish and be themselves.

China is playing chess while the US is playing checkers. I understand that it's very easy right now to go with the US but I think the people who are backing the US are on the wrong side of history and will not be considered well by future generations. Of course, the idea that we should have a multipolar world order is considered some crazy, radical idea these days, just as it was once considered a crazy radical idea for the countries of the Third World to fight for their freedom and independence. The fact is that the aim for a multipolar world order is a direct continuation of the freedom struggle. People may condemn people who think like me right now but in the future I believe that future generations will respect and admire the ones who have fought for such a cause- and that the ones who are putting their weight behind reinforcing Western imperialism will look like uncle toms. I think the day will come when people who support the US will be lying to their grandkids in order to hide that they were backing Western imperialism and that they were aligned against their own freedom and independence. The contemporary fight for a multipolar world order is a direct continuation of the fight for freedom against Western imperialism, a direct continuation of the fight waged by such figures as the Mau Mau, Mad Mullah, Viet Cong, Gandhi, etc.
i like this idea but if the chinese are involved than im bit concerned

The US and China are both clear enemies of the Ummah.

We should aspire to become superpowers of our own right, even if it takes centuries, ratherhan relying on these clown nations.

The US and China are both clear enemies of the Ummah.

We should aspire to become superpowers of our own right, even if it takes centuries, ratherhan relying on these clown nations.

If you want to dominated by the West for centuries and centuries, you can have that way of thinking. I have a different way of thinking.

We need to put our trust in God but we also need to be practical and results-oriented.

I actually had this super pro-Saudi Muslim tell me just trust God and don't worry about results. As far as I'm concerned, that's not what Islam teaches.

Did Saladin just make dua and wait for God to send a wind to blow away the Crusaders?

Saladin did what had to be done.

The Mau Mau, the Viet Cong.... I'm sure a lot of Kenyans and Vietnamese might have been shocked at things they did..... I'm sure a lot of Kenyans might have been very bothered by what the Mau Mau were doing....... if white people would have asked them, I'm sure many of them would have strongly condemned the Mau Mau and denied having anything to do with the Mau Mau.....

there were Kenyans who joined with the Mau Mau... and they got their hands dirty..... and I'm sure there were many others who shook their heads in disapproval..... I don't blame the ones who would have been shocked at what the Mau Mau were doing.

in every generation you have those types..... you have the types that sneak off in the night to meet with the Mau Mau..... and you have the second, probably more common type who condemn from the sidelines....

whatever anyone thinks about the morals, the ethics of what the Mau Mau were doing.... they got the job done. now the Kenyans of today can thank them. I'm sure in the mornings when people were finding the bodies.... it must not have been pleasant for those people. but there was a job, it had to be done and someone had to do it. it's the same for every generation.

anti-imperialism isn't for the squeamish. it gets ugly. by its very nature it gets ugly. not everyone is ready for that and I understand. for the ones who aren't willing to do what's necessary- it's better for those people to stay on the sidelines.

1272611974-quote-national-liberation-national-renaissance-the-restoration-of-nationhood-to-the-people-frantz-fanon-305570.jpg

frantz-fanon-quote-lbg9m5m.jpg

quote-a-revolution-is-bloody-revolution-is-hostile-revolution-knows-no-compromise-revolution-malcolm-x-59-1-0158.jpg

quote-a-revolution-is-not-a-dinner-party-or-writing-an-essay-or-painting-a-picture-or-doing-mao-zedong-37-98-92.jpg

Last edited:
3. UTMOST USE OF FORCE.
Now, philanthropists may easily imagine there is a skilful method of disarming and overcoming an enemy without great bloodshed, and that this is the proper tendency of the Art of War. However plausible this may appear, still it is an error which must be extirpated; for in such dangerous things as War, the errors which proceed from a spirit of benevolence are the worst. As the use of physical power to the utmost extent by no means excludes the co-operation of the intelligence, it follows that he who uses force unsparingly, without reference to the bloodshed involved, must obtain a superiority if his adversary uses less vigour in its application. The former then dictates the law to the latter, and both proceed to extremities to which the only limitations are those imposed by the amount of counter-acting force on each side.

-Clauzewitz, On War

Saudi Arabia Opens Airspace to Israeli Flights for First Time
The Saudis said the decision came in response to “a request by the U.A.E.,” which had recently begun normalizing relations with Israel.

Turkey threatens to suspend UAE ties over deal with Israel

Turkey Threatens To Shoot-Down UAE Jets As Tensions Escalate In The Region

8484739503033-768x384.jpg

1599123240492.jpeg

Last edited:
If you want to dominated by the West for centuries and centuries, you can have that way of thinking. I have a different way of thinking.

We need to put our trust in God but we also need to be practical and results-oriented.

I actually had this super pro-Saudi Muslim tell me just trust God and don't worry about results. As far as I'm concerned, that's not what Islam teaches.

Did Saladin just make dua and wait for God to send a wind to blow away the Crusaders?

Saladin did what had to be done.

The Mau Mau, the Viet Cong.... I'm sure a lot of Kenyans and Vietnamese might have been shocked at things they did..... I'm sure a lot of Kenyans might have been very bothered by what the Mau Mau were doing....... if white people would have asked them, I'm sure many of them would have strongly condemned the Mau Mau and denied having anything to do with the Mau Mau.....

there were Kenyans who joined with the Mau Mau... and they got their hands dirty..... and I'm sure there were many others who shook their heads in disapproval..... I don't blame the ones who would have been shocked at what the Mau Mau were doing.

in every generation you have those types..... you have the types that sneak off in the night to meet with the Mau Mau..... and you have the second, probably more common type who condemn from the sidelines....

whatever anyone thinks about the morals, the ethics of what the Mau Mau were doing.... they got the job done. now the Kenyans of today can thank them. I'm sure in the mornings when people were finding the bodies.... it must not have been pleasant for those people. but there was a job, it had to be done and someone had to do it. it's the same for every generation.

anti-imperialism isn't for the squeamish. it gets ugly. by its very nature it gets ugly. not everyone is ready for that and I understand. for the ones who aren't willing to do what's necessary- it's better for those people to stay on the sidelines.

1272611974-quote-national-liberation-national-renaissance-the-restoration-of-nationhood-to-the-people-frantz-fanon-305570.jpg

frantz-fanon-quote-lbg9m5m.jpg

quote-a-revolution-is-bloody-revolution-is-hostile-revolution-knows-no-compromise-revolution-malcolm-x-59-1-0158.jpg

quote-a-revolution-is-not-a-dinner-party-or-writing-an-essay-or-painting-a-picture-or-doing-mao-zedong-37-98-92.jpg

I don't necessarily disagree with your pragmatism, but i genuinely think it's best to not involve ourselves with China. They're also just going to dominate us economically.

Trending

Latest posts