Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Does anyone have this?

I think I might have it, I even went to the GP like a month ago and they said that I could have it too. I’m supposed to do a food diary and follow a low FODMAP (fermentable, oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols) but I’ve been too lazy.

It’s so fucking annoying and has made my life much more difficult that it needs to be.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
My cousin does she got in her 20's you can manage though complete the diary. You might just be allergic to something new and isolating what is causing this issue is important. It could literally just be lactose issue or gluten issue but you won't know till you finish your map

Last edited:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Yeah I do I don’t eat pasta, white bread, dairy and fried foods just once in a while. This condition forced me to shop diligently, stop eating processed foods and cook my food in bulk for the week and stop eating out all the time.

I’ve increased my vegetables/fruits intake have more oily fish, limit red meats and eat more low glycemic index grains like quinoa, brown rice and oats. I feel really good and your will be in a good shape forever. Follow my steps I promise you will feel better.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
My cousin does she got in her 20's you can manage though complete the diary. You might just be allergic to something new and isolating what is causing this issue is important. I could literally just be lactose issue or gluten issue but you won't know till you finish your map
Yeah I do I don’t eat pasta, white bread, dairy and fried foods just once in a while. This condition forced me to shop diligently, stop eating processed foods and cook my food in bulk for the week and stop eating out all the time.

I’ve increased my vegetables/fruits intake have more oily fish, limit red meats and eat more low glycemic index grains like quinoa, brown rice and oats. I feel really good and your will be in a good shape forever. Follow my steps I promise you will feel better.
Thanks guys, I appreciate the help and encouragement.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Does anyone have this?

I think I might have it, I even went to the GP like a month ago and they said that I could have it too. I’m supposed to do a food diary and follow a low FODMAP (fermentable, oligosaccharides, disaccharides, monosaccharides and polyols) but I’ve been too lazy.

It’s so fucking annoying and has made my life much more difficult that it needs to be.

Have you had lactose intolerance test done ? it causes similar symptoms as ibs so would suggest to have the test done just to rule it out. Had a relative that was initially diagnosed with ibs laakin turned out that she was lactose intolerant.

May Allah give you shifa walaal

Ameen thumma Ameen

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Have you had lactose intolerance test done ? it causes similar symptoms as ibs so would suggest to have the test done just to rule it out. Had a relative that was initially diagnosed with ibs laakin turned out that she was lactose intolerant.

May Allah give you shifa walaal

Ameen thumma Ameen
I don’t really drink milk so even if it is that, I don’t think that’s the cause. But thank you <3

Trending