Irrelevant CANADA made little known by Kawhi Leonard. RAPTORS look 2 b going 2 the NBA finals

Discussion in 'General' started by Grigori Rasputin, May 24, 2019.

1. FUTURE2050

FUTURE2050

Ratings:
    +834
    [​IMG]

Raptors at home??

2. Yungmulababy23

Yungmulababy23

Ratings:
    +578
    Let’s wait and see them win before making assumptions

3. FUTURE2050

FUTURE2050

Ratings:
    +834
    It's guaranteed.. Bucks Failed Big Time.. The didnt play well at home what makes you think they will play better toronto...

4. Jaydaan

Jaydaan VIP

Ratings:
    +5,329
    Its a great thing. He isnt an attention seeker

5. Tukraq

Tukraq VIP

Ratings:
    +11,259
    whats wrong with attention seeking, he's a professional entertainer its in his job discription and is one of the reasons he's broke compared to guys like Lebron Harden Durant and curry even though his talent is up there with them, not being a attention seeker is the worst thing possible for his brand and is costing him millions.
    [​IMG]
    drake needs to give him lessons on how its done off court

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gibiin-Udug

Gibiin-Udug I ❤️ Puntland Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +49,986
    I love Drake, therefore I support his team.

Go Canadian bucks, yeeeeey, I seriously love basketball.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Jaydaan

Jaydaan VIP

Ratings:
    +5,329
    He is set for life.....man will ern over 100 million in his career and dont talk to no one. You cant put price on privacy. He is a professional athlete and his job is to entertain on the court. And right now most people are saying he is the best in the world at his job

8. Mehmet

Mehmet VIP

Ratings:
    +3,529
    Me too so bucks will win like how i got boston bruins in hockey loool

9. Mehmet

Mehmet VIP

Ratings:
    +3,529
    Loool their getting swept if durant n klay don't play as curry has been shutdown before

10. Mehmet

Mehmet VIP

Ratings:
    +3,529
    To lakers if not bucks

11. Karim

Karim Don't look at my bio VIP

Ratings:
    +13,291
    What a turnaround in this series. And the Raptors were donw 18-4 early in this game, too, and turned it around.

All the while, the Warriors have their feet up, getting rested and recovering from dings, ready for the finals.

Neither the Raptors of the Bucks will win against the Warriors imo.

12. Mehmet

Mehmet VIP

Ratings:
    +3,529
    I do not trust the raptors to even win one game againist warriors especially with leonard hurt

13. Mehmet

Mehmet VIP

Ratings:
    +3,529
    Nba will keep bucks out as they know raptors got no shot but either way last chip for warriors as durant will go to ny next season

14. Tukraq

Tukraq VIP

Ratings:
    +11,259
    thats nothing to what he could of had, the other guys will be billionaires like Jordan or magic, this is what happenes when you have some damn personality,dosent matter if he's even the best, look at the difference between Kobe and Duncan they were both at one point the best, similar careers similar rings one is far richer because of controversy and entertainment value in Kobe, kawhi won't have privacy anyways and his job is to entertain period not just on the court, he needs an off the court brand and some drama, I gave the drake example because his out of rap shenanigans is why he's a bigger rapper than say boring ass Jcole

15. FUTURE2050

FUTURE2050

Ratings:
    +834
    [​IMG]
    Defense wins championships

To be successful in the modern NBA and defeat a powerhouse like the Golden State Warriors, you need defensive versatility.

As a team, you must counter the Warriors exceptional talent, mobility (on and off the ball) and incredible three-point shooting from all five positions (The Hampton’s five). Not only that, you need someone who can make things difficult for Kevin Durant, a premier one-on-one scorer and NBA superstar.

The Raptors have a squadron of mobile, gritty and lengthy defenders such as Danny Green, Kyle Lowry, Pascal Siakam, OG Anunoby, and Delon Wright. All of these players are fully capable of switching and disrupting possessions. Add in the resurgent Kawhi Leonard, a two-time Defensive Player of the Year and NBA superstar stopper, and you have the blueprint for a defensive lineup of death.

16. Jiron

Jiron VIP

Ratings:
    +4,943
    I love the passion and heart Toronto is showing, I will not be surprised if they pull off an upset but there’s no team that can defeat the current Warriors even with KD out, they are special. However Bucks vs Raptor is what I love about the NBA, very competitive and game can go either way until there’s 0 on the clock :)

17. Grigori Rasputin

Grigori Rasputin For 3 weeks I thought I was another nationality Patient Zero VIP

Ratings:
    +24,323
    Here’s my educated guess @FUTURE2050 and @Jaydaan

Keep in mind that I’ve been watching this game long before you knuckleheads have starting liking females.

Listen

Toronto will win comes Saturday Inshalah.

However, it is a horrible matchup that Toronto will face the Warriors. It’ll be a complete massacre.

Here’s why

Toronto happens to go without scoring for like 4 minutes sometimes so far this playoffs. It’s been a pattern. They do come back in vengeance. However, this can’t work with the warriors. You go pointless for 2 minutes and it’s a wrap.

The other reasons are matchups. Who will guard who.

Bucks are much much much more suited for the Warriors. They have triple towers. Their only disability is that Toronto coach has exposed cottdham Gianis with his brilliant containment of Gianis. Now the Warriors know what to do. Y’all noticed that whenever he tries to drive in 5 raptors collapse on him. He been exposed. Dude doesn’t know how to modify his game in this critical juncture.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Jaydaan

Jaydaan VIP

Ratings:
    +5,329
    I honestly still think bucks will beat them. Bucks shots has just been off. When they get going no one can match them. Bucks will win at toronto and win by +15 pointsat home. Bucks beats warriors because warriors dont have the size in defence to stop giannis.

19. FUTURE2050

FUTURE2050

Ratings:
    +834
    :damn::damn::damn:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted