Irrelevant CANADA made little known by Kawhi Leonard. RAPTORS look 2 b going 2 the NBA finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you on about? The raptors didn’t even beat the bucks yet. They have to win the next game.
53536118.jpg

Raptors at home??

Tukraq

VIP
Its a great thing. He isnt an attention seeker
whats wrong with attention seeking, he's a professional entertainer its in his job discription and is one of the reasons he's broke compared to guys like Lebron Harden Durant and curry even though his talent is up there with them, not being a attention seeker is the worst thing possible for his brand and is costing him millions.
raptors-drake

drake needs to give him lessons on how its done off court

whats wrong with attention seeking, he's a professional entertainer its in his job discription and is one of the reasons he's broke compared to guys like Lebron Harden Durant and curry even though his talent is up there with them, not being a attention seeker is the worst thing possible for his brand and is costing him millions.
raptors-drake

drake needs to give him lessons on how its done off court
He is set for life.....man will ern over 100 million in his career and dont talk to no one. You cant put price on privacy. He is a professional athlete and his job is to entertain on the court. And right now most people are saying he is the best in the world at his job

did you really say the rockets would beat the warriors though:faysalwtf:
and you thought losing the second best player in the NBA was a bad thing for the warriors:mahubowtf:
Loool their getting swept if durant n klay don't play as curry has been shutdown before

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
What a turnaround in this series. And the Raptors were donw 18-4 early in this game, too, and turned it around.

All the while, the Warriors have their feet up, getting rested and recovering from dings, ready for the finals.

Neither the Raptors of the Bucks will win against the Warriors imo.

What a turnaround in this series. And the Raptors were donw 18-4 early in this game, too, and turned it around.

All the while, the Warriors have their feet up, getting rested and recovering from dings, ready for the finals.

Neither the Raptors of the Bucks will win against the Warriors imo.
Nba will keep bucks out as they know raptors got no shot but either way last chip for warriors as durant will go to ny next season

Tukraq

VIP
He is set for life.....man will ern over 100 million in his career and dont talk to no one. You cant put price on privacy. He is a professional athlete and his job is to entertain on the court. And right now most people are saying he is the best in the world at his job
thats nothing to what he could of had, the other guys will be billionaires like Jordan or magic, this is what happenes when you have some damn personality,dosent matter if he's even the best, look at the difference between Kobe and Duncan they were both at one point the best, similar careers similar rings one is far richer because of controversy and entertainment value in Kobe, kawhi won't have privacy anyways and his job is to entertain period not just on the court, he needs an off the court brand and some drama, I gave the drake example because his out of rap shenanigans is why he's a bigger rapper than say boring ass Jcole

maxresdefault.jpg

Defense wins championships

To be successful in the modern NBA and defeat a powerhouse like the Golden State Warriors, you need defensive versatility.

As a team, you must counter the Warriors exceptional talent, mobility (on and off the ball) and incredible three-point shooting from all five positions (The Hampton’s five). Not only that, you need someone who can make things difficult for Kevin Durant, a premier one-on-one scorer and NBA superstar.

The Raptors have a squadron of mobile, gritty and lengthy defenders such as Danny Green, Kyle Lowry, Pascal Siakam, OG Anunoby, and Delon Wright. All of these players are fully capable of switching and disrupting possessions. Add in the resurgent Kawhi Leonard, a two-time Defensive Player of the Year and NBA superstar stopper, and you have the blueprint for a defensive lineup of death.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I love the passion and heart Toronto is showing, I will not be surprised if they pull off an upset but there’s no team that can defeat the current Warriors even with KD out, they are special. However Bucks vs Raptor is what I love about the NBA, very competitive and game can go either way until there’s 0 on the clock :)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Here’s my educated guess @FUTURE2050 and @Jaydaan

Keep in mind that I’ve been watching this game long before you knuckleheads have starting liking females.

Listen

Toronto will win comes Saturday Inshalah.

However, it is a horrible matchup that Toronto will face the Warriors. It’ll be a complete massacre.

Here’s why

Toronto happens to go without scoring for like 4 minutes sometimes so far this playoffs. It’s been a pattern. They do come back in vengeance. However, this can’t work with the warriors. You go pointless for 2 minutes and it’s a wrap.

The other reasons are matchups. Who will guard who.

Bucks are much much much more suited for the Warriors. They have triple towers. Their only disability is that Toronto coach has exposed cottdham Gianis with his brilliant containment of Gianis. Now the Warriors know what to do. Y’all noticed that whenever he tries to drive in 5 raptors collapse on him. He been exposed. Dude doesn’t know how to modify his game in this critical juncture.

Here’s my educated guess @FUTURE2050 and @Jaydaan

Keep in mind that I’ve been watching this game long before you knuckleheads have starting liking females.

Listen

Toronto will win comes Saturday Inshalah.

However, it is a horrible matchup that Toronto will face the Warriors. It’ll be a complete massacre.

Here’s why

Toronto happens to go without scoring for like 4 minutes sometimes so far this playoffs. It’s been a pattern. They do come back in vengeance. However, this can’t work with the warriors. You go pointless for 2 minutes and it’s a wrap.

The other reasons are matchups. Who will guard who.

Bucks are much much much more suited for the Warriors. They have triple towers. Their only disability is that Toronto coach has exposed cottdham Gianis with his brilliant containment of Gianis. Now the Warriors know what to do. Y’all noticed that whenever he tries to drive in 5 raptors collapse on him. He been exposed. Dude doesn’t know how to modify his game in this critical juncture.

I honestly still think bucks will beat them. Bucks shots has just been off. When they get going no one can match them. Bucks will win at toronto and win by +15 pointsat home. Bucks beats warriors because warriors dont have the size in defence to stop giannis.

Status
Not open for further replies.