Irrational Fear

The ego of how you die, as long as you don't die doing haram is the least of your concern. The worry should be how you live until you die. Death is ultimately a way we all get humbled, so accept the humility in that and concern yourself with where you end up after death.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
Death can be literally at your doorstep this very minute it’s best you prepare for it
The ego of how you die, as long as you don't die doing haram is the least of your concern. The worry should be how you live until you die. Death is ultimately a way we all get humbled, so accept the humility in that and concern yourself with where you end up after death.
No but if all the lights are shut eg I’ll be scared to walk upstairs bc I don’t wanna just die

NidarNidar

Punisher
In shadows deep, where silence reigns, Death's whisper lingers, it never wanes. No respecter of age or stage, It writes its tale on life's vast page.

With steady gaze, it marks its prey, The old, the young, in twilight's sway. No armor shields from its embrace, No plea can halt its steady pace.

A specter silent, yet ever near, A constant presence, never clear. Like an old friend, it watches on, From distant realms, where dreams have gone.

In every corner, every breath, It dances close, it sings of death. But in its shadow, life does gleam, A reminder of a fleeting dream.

So let us live, while time allows, Embrace the now, beneath death's shroud. For though it comes, with somber grace, It cannot steal love's lasting embrace.

TLDR;
Enjoy life while it's distracted.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
It helps to read about the grandness of the afterlife. This anchors your current self, since an irrational fear of death is in many ways just a terrible fear of the unknown, or a sudden awareness about the lack of control of over your natural ending, and perhaps the possibility of you not reaching your goals and dreams before it happens.

Anchor yourself, be grateful, keep your connection with Allah (swt) strong, immerse yourself in the present as much as possible, live each day as it comes, and keep your mind on positive things.

Wow Allahuma Barik. Your luck enough to even fear death. I feel like I’m desensitized to it my whole life. I’ve been to many close family funerals & I legit don’t feel anything. I sometimes think if my mother died today, Would I even shed a tear.
Fearing death is a blessing & a curse.

Here’s a Dua you can say in sujuud.
IMG_2013.jpeg

Trending