Irir clan in JL demand their rights in JL condemn Madoobe

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
My brethens don’t need to demand representation, they just need to pick up arms. Daroodku weey naf jaceylyahiin they’ll scatter like roaches :drakekidding:

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
My brethens don’t need to demand representation, they just need to pick up arms. Daroodku weey naf jaceylyahiin they’ll scatter like roaches :drakekidding:
sxb history disagrees with u, Darood expanded and took those lands from oromo and other groups something irir samaale are to cowards to do, hanaga cawr yin dhulkayaga wayn ka ah

Last edited:

Shaygoosh

sxb history disagrees with u, brave darood are protecting u from oromo and afar have some shame, Darood expanded and took those lands from oromo and other groups something irir samaale are to cowards to do, hanaga cawr yin dhulkayaga wayn ka ah

That’s not true sxb, but go on show me some receipts. I’m not bag fan of fire pit discussions that stem from I heard and I was told. To each its own teachings!

1680361124571.gif

Shaygoosh

why would i need to show receipts on common facts?, liyu polis of absame are fighting afar in afaria to defend ciise
:pachah1:You can’t just say things and expect people to believe you without proof bruv. You gotta do better than that sxb. Teeda kale, Ciise are one of the strongest clans amongst the Somali people, they do not need weak Liyuu Police to protect them.

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
why would i need to show receipts on common facts?, liyu polis of absame are fighting afar in afaria to defend ciise
Waalal the only expansion these people have done is when daarod's back is turned.
They've never fought against Amxaars or Gaal Madows or even in current times Oromo or Afar.
Id like to see how many sub clans would be wiped out before they say take us back to central Somalia.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Liyuu police is doing what and where ? :pachah1:You can’t just say things and expect people to believe bruv. You gotta do better than that sxb. Teeda kale, Ciise are one of the strongest clans amongst the Somali people, they do not need weak Liyuu Police to protect them.
kkkkk u funny kid

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Waalal the only expansion these people have done is when daarod's back is turned.
They've never fought against Amxaars or Gaal Madows or even in current times Oromo or Afar.
Id like to see how many sub clans would be wiped out before they say take us back to central Somalia.
or just assimilate into the oromos like many of them did already

I've heard of Daarood using Amxaaro and oromo though to settle scores :lolbron:
Hawiye are well known fighters of the itoobiyaan that walk through you though from Karanle to Ajuran to Hiraab kkkkk

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Hawiye are well known fighters of the itoobiyaan that walk through you though from Karanle to Ajuran to Hiraab kkkkk
stop blaming ethiopia invasion on southern somalia on us and karankle refer themselves as afra qallu oromo now, they hate af somali bc of OG,ciise sub clans

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
You were fighters, we were rulers, adder Kay was sitting on a throne of the mightiest sultanate in HOA region during his time and he was only a few kms away from where father of Hawiye guy is buried.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
You were fighters, we were rulers, adder Kay was sitting on a throne of the mightiest sultanate in HOA region during his time and he was only a few kms away from where father of Hawiye guy is buried.
sxb darood are the greatest warrior, we fought two world powers darvish resistance, colonized the highlands adal, colonized,jubaland and nfd, oromos are scared of us they never attack our borders they tried geri and geri karbaashed them, while irir-samaale kkk allah knows best

Trending