Iraqi Youtuber killed in honour killing. Protests in Iraq.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She had a feud with her father because her step/half brother assaulted her and she didn’t want to live in the house with him, as well as not moving back to Iraq (her family lived in Turkey then moved back to Iraq). He was also mad that she was with a Syrian man. She lived in Turkey with her husband/Fiance? (Some sources say they weren’t married and some said they were) and came back to settle the fued with her father and the authorities when he confessed to killing her the following morning. She was 22.

I heard a relative's hooyo tell him she loves her sister more than her youngest son (which would include all her sons). It's a common feeling.

Wow!

I love my four sisters more than life itself, but I can't imagine that I would have more love for them over my own children

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Wow!

I love my four sisters more than life itself, but I can't imagine that I would have more love for them over my own children

Would you be surprised if your dad told you he would choose his mom over you?

There are many parents who don't love their kids to begin with so I'm not surprised some parents love their sibling/parents more than their own kids who they still deeply love.

Would you be surprised if your dad told you he would choose his mom over you?

My dear father has since passed and he loved his mother very much, but no way, dude

I'm basically a carbon copy of my own father

There are many parents who don't love their kids to begin with so I'm not surprised some parents love their sibling/parents more than their own kids who she still deeply loves.

That's a terrible fate for the children

:stressed:

Trending

Latest posts