IRAQI protestors say their country became like SOMALIA

When countries like Iraq and South Sudan cry about how they’re becoming like Somalia, it really says a lot about our country :icon lol:

Our reputation has sunk to such lows that we’ll never recover from it. Next thing you’ll know, North Korea will be dissing us.:russ: :deadrose:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:@embarassing apparently in your mind Somalia is stable, rising and admirable :gaasdrink::gaasdrink:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are protesting saying their country was once rich but now its become like Somalia

Well...i guess it suits us well. We rail against afars, bantus, and adoon, and in turns the Babylonians rail against our skinny dark self! It suits us right

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
When countries like Iraq and South Sudan cry about how they’re becoming like Somalia, it really says a lot about our country :icon lol:

Our reputation has sunk to such lows that we’ll never recover from it. Next thing you’ll know, North Korea will be dissing us.:russ: :deadrose:

Nah we cool with north korea. In the past they would cheer when barre went to them.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
"Abo" siyaad baa saa no galay.... MDHDA

Said_Barre.jpg

General Asad

Is it possible Baare political leader inspiration was Adolf hitler?

Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg
I dont know who this guy is but his mustache looks like siyaads..... I hardly doubt siyaad was educated in foreign affairs or he wouldnt have engaged in nonsense like he did. He was fluent in 6 languages (like Melania) but the countries whom you learned these languages in doesnt want to help your country? Something smells fishy (and it isnt the coconut oil he probably slathered his head with every morning.)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont know who this guy is but his mustache looks like siyaads..... I hardly doubt siyaad was educated in foreign affairs or he wouldnt have engaged in nonsense like he did. He was fluent in 6 languages (like Melania) but the countries whom you learned these languages in doesnt want to help your country? Something smells fishy (and it isnt the coconut oil he probably slathered his head with every morning.)

u dont know hitler?

General Asad

u dont know hitler?
No. I dont pay attention in history class. Its all boring filled with losers with dumb ideas and useless wars. Googled him and he killed jews or something (holocaust?) and white nationalism stems from him.

His mustache and siyaads are exactly the same. Who copied who and why isnt this style in demand?

Somalia is a hidden gem that most people are not aware of. Let them keep thinking that it is backwards and losing. They will all get a big shock when it rises, which is actually happening now.

The bad image kind of protects Somalia from many vested interests originating from unsavory characters.

Somalis are not compromising in nature, when they decide to get their game together, I think there will be hell to pay for many.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No. I dont pay attention in history class. Its all boring filled with losers with dumb ideas and useless wars. Googled him and he killed jews or something (holocaust?) and white nationalism stems from him.

His mustache and siyaads are exactly the same. Who copied who and why isnt this style in demand?

actually it was 70s mustache style. my dad has the same style too. I think it was viewed as masculine just like today basket ball players, they think full beard is cool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalia is a hidden gem that most people are not aware of. Let them keep thinking that it is backwards and losing. They will all get a big shock when it rises, which is actually happening now.

The bad image kind of protects Somalia from many vested interests originating from unsavory characters.

Somalis are not compromising in nature, when they decide to get their game together, I think there will be hell to pay for many.

Unsavory characters. u sound like my ayeeyo how old r u?

Well Somalia has been waiting to rise for over 30 years now. looking forward to more 30 years of still rising