Iranians cheer and yell, "Death to the dictator," as two men tear down the posters of the founder of the Islamic Republic Ayatollah Khomeini

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The work of the Alphabet boys doing their opps in Iran again.
Nah Iranians aren’t really Muslim anymore. This is going to be more common.

It’s not a surprise tbh. I wouldn’t believe the gobbledygook the Shias are selling lol.

The mad mullahs time is nearly up and it doesn’t help the ‘ulema’ are the government with all the corruption governments engage in. I heard they are the most hated people in the country.

This is why governments run by the Islamic clerics isn’t a good idea because once people lose faith in the government they lose faith in the religion

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Nah Iranians aren’t really Muslim anymore. This is going to be more common.

It’s not a surprise tbh. I wouldn’t believe the gobbledygook the Shias are selling lol.

The mad mullahs time is nearly up and it doesn’t help the ‘ulema’ are the government with all the corruption governments engage in. I heard they are the most hated people in the country.

This is why governments run by the Islamic clerics isn’t a good idea because once people lose faith in the government they lose faith in the religion
lol you're right it is 100% the Shia clergy that is at fault for the wave apostasty among Iranians.

in Tehran most Shia state mosques are nearly empty on a normal day while makeshift Sunni ones are always jammed packed with worshipper.
youngsters that attend Shia mosques are assumed to be related to a state officials rather than genuine worshippers.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
lol you're right it is 100% the Shia clergy that is at fault for the wave apostasty among Iranians.

in Tehran most Shia state mosques are nearly empty on a normal day while makeshift Sunni ones are always jammed packed with worshipper.
youngsters that attend Shia mosques are assumed to be related to a state officials rather than genuine worshippers.
These guys preach you shouldn’t read the Quran translation and should ask us to interpret it to you.

It’s a very hard sect to take serious and of course if that same cleric is your corrupt government official even worse hence why shia Iranians are suffering from mass apostasy.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
These guys preach you shouldn’t read the Quran translation and should ask us to interpret it to you.

It’s a very hard sect to take serious and of course if that same cleric is your corrupt government official even worse hence why shia Iranians are suffering from mass apostasy.
How else would you believe there are 12 Imams and 99% of the Sahaba became non-believers?

But as long the Iranian military is able use Shiaism to further their regional influence i don't think they'll back the opposition any time soon.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
If the Iranian regime falls(which isn't really bad honestly) we'll hear how it was accidental mistake made by US foreign policy like Iraq, Afganistan and Somalia in 2006.
but if that happens i won't shed a tear for the Majoosi regime who work with Russians to butcher and displace muslims of Sham.

Sunni/shia that is a arab man problem. To me iran and saudi are the same.

We somalis are Muslim that follow the prophet and the quran.
No it's our problem we are Muslims and it's our duty to defend it from inside and outside.

Saudi Arabia is always will be better than shia Iran.

Don't you know الولاء والبراء

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Langley is hard at work, I see.

Happy Dj Khaled GIF by Pandora

reer

VIP
Sunni/shia that is a arab man problem. To me iran and saudi are the same.

We somalis are Muslim that follow the prophet and the quran.
iran supported the houthis to overthrow the government and cause a refugee crisis which affected somalia. they spread shiaism which somalia doesnt need. sunni vs shia messed up iraq and yemen. and shia minority oppress majority sunnis in syria.

World

VIP
iran supported the houthis to overthrow the government and cause a refugee crisis which affected somalia. they spread shiaism which somalia doesnt need. sunni vs shia messed up iraq and yemen. and shia minority oppress majority sunnis in syria.
Houthis are zayidi. They have ruled Yemen historically and co existed with sunnis peacefully for centuries. It was the saudis who caused the yemen war and all the problems that followed. That’s why they’re getting their asses kicked by some yemeni tribesmen in sandals. When the entire western world and Saudi is fighting you, and iran is the only person that isn’t your enemy, of course you’re gonna ally with them. Tbh zayidis are closer to sunnis than shias.

Also bashar Al Assad and his sect are alawites and not Muslim.

Trending