Iranians are lowkey racist

no i meant like somalis being historically ana arab i thought i was just recent
Lol your clan forefathers came from Arabia, hawiye is an Arab men, darood is an Arab men, dir is an Arab man, I don’t know if rahanwayne claim their guy came from the Middle Eastern, Ana carab is not new, you can downvote me all you want but that’s what your Somali forefathers were claiming

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
There was once a Kurdish female official making a visit, there were ppl and so on, and among the ppl there was a single brown haired girl, the official called her and said to her assistants and the crowd, behold the blond hair of this girl! this is how our ancestors looked like. All of them had black hair

This tiktok shows you the mentality of the Middle East ppl

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
There was once a Kurdish female official making a visit, there were ppl and so on, and among the ppl there was a single brown haired girl, the official called her and said to her assistants and the crowd, behold the blond hair of this girl! this is how our ancestors looked like. All of them had black hair

This tiktok shows you the mentality of the Middle East ppl

Latinos, North Africans and Middle Easterners want to be associated with whiteness. You see them on Twitter arguing with cadaan memes over whose whiter than the rest 😂

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol your clan forefathers came from Arabia, hawiye is an Arab men, darood is an Arab men, dir is an Arab man, I don’t know if rahanwayne claim their guy came from the Middle Eastern, Ana carab is not new, you can downvote me all you want but that’s what your Somali forefathers were claiming
When have Hawiye or Dir (the unapologetic ones) claimed Arab? :ftw9nwa: Also, was it from their own accounts or secondhand from someone else?

IMG_1136.jpeg

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Hawiye was not an Arab don’t lie

Why is Ilhan Omar included? Are they retarded?

They think they’re white lmao, consequences of globalism. To be white is to be European. They’re nothing more than dirty Arabs to the rest of the world and they always will be.

Why do these types post this racist shit, acting like they’re better than everyone else? Do they think this will win over western approval? Who is this intended for? Because if they continue they’re gonna kill any support they have from minority groups.

What makes them any different from the racist Arabs they claim to be better than?

Trending

Latest posts