Iranian scumbag ditches his Somali ex-wife in coronavirus infested Iran

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Now she wants to talk to her family. But for 10 years she rejected them. I will find out who her brother is in London to tell him to not answer her.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Interesting, very interesting.

I remember as kids we where eating at the mosque and i told my friend to share his candy. I told him we are brothers, share. The faggit refused to share.

About 2 months later i saw him at the mosque getting karbaashed by 2 boys. ”Help me” kulahaa. I told him ”kaligii cunoow ka xaabxaabi” which means ”the one who doesnt share, help yourself!”.

The fat bastard got karbaashed heavy.

Xaliimooy you said no to Faaraxs kkkkk so dont cry to me today kkkkkk wallee iyo billee no naxariis from @Santiago

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Interesting, very interesting.

I remember as kids we where eating at the mosque and i told my friend to share his candy. I told him we are brothers, share. The ***git refused to share.

About 2 months later i saw him at the mosque getting karbaashed by 2 boys. ”Help me” kulahaa. I told him ”kaligii cunoow ka xaabxaabi” which means ”the one who doesnt share, help yourself!”.

The fat bastard got karbaashed heavy.

Xaliimooy you said no to Faaraxs kkkkk so dont cry to me today kkkkkk wallee iyo billee no naxariis from @Santiago
The savagery in you is strong. :mjpls:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
we must help our sister out, sometimes we find ourselves in a bad predicament and those of us that are in a position to help must do so :)

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
He is Shia so her marriage is not valid in the first place. I would not donate a penny.

Trending