Iranian School teacher racially abuses young Somali boy with Refugee Center joke and more !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, why do we keep referring to them as 'Persians'? Persia is a dead empire, boys.
Lol we weren’t. Everyone assumed she was Arab and we all started bashing the dhegcas before someone cried to the mods and the word ‘arab’ was changed to ‘Persian’ and ‘Iranian’.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

"In year 8 my brother asked his English teacher if he could turn the lights off (they were watching a movie) she said 'no we won’t be able to see you'." :damn:

Persians are so fucking racist, disgusting. :farmajoyaab:
She actually loves Black skin trust me. Persian females love Black dark men the most.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Most persians think we are different to blacks.
Of course Middle Easterners look at us differently and that is good, but a muscular Geeljire with great physique and looks could get any Persian lady wet trust me.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I don't think the kid is lying, Iranians are just as racist as arabs wallahi. We have loads of them where I live and they're some of the most racist, xenophobic and islamophobic people you'll ever come across.
You're saying that the people who are practically the shia counterparts to Saudis are islamophobic? :ayaanswag::faysalwtf:

Somalis are not black to them! we are wicked ethiopians in their eyes.
They certainly view Somalis as black. I live with these people and I swear they think they're the whitest of white with their orange hair and everyone who's slightly darker is inferior to them.

Yes. They use being oppressed in their country to justify their islamophobia. You should see how they talk about Somali women, especially the ones who wear hijab.
Dude of all the iranians i know, most of them are not even muslim. And the ones that are muslim, are not practicing.

I once went home to one of my iranian classmates, his mother started talking about being muslim and we talked. After some time me and my friend went to the kitchen to get some food, and when i opened the fridge i saw two different packages of pork. That got me laughing inwardly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending