IRANIAN owner of a high-end restaurant in Atlanta begged a madoow couple just an hour later after he refused them service because they were wearing..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sneakers....but ..so was a cadaan lady. ..

:vanlf9a: You gotta watch the whole thing, it gets really interesting. As the workers were arguing with the madoow couple the owner comes out, done for the day and was headed to the parking lot when the madoow turns to him to reason with him. The owner then literally falls for the trap they laid out for him. I loved it. Just lovely. Nacas Iranian and the madoow go at it. They came close to blows.

THEN an hour later, realizing he really fucked up, he calls them apologizing. They refuse his apology. He then calls them the next couple of days trying to bribe them to not release the video. Looooool.

Rapper TI posted the video on his IG and called for a boycot

Attorney Crumps (the man that has made a fortune representing any madoow killed by police ) has called for a boycot.

Their Yelp review has been invaded that Yelp locked it.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
As far as I can see the woman is sitting at the bar which is not the same as the restaurant. It's the same thing as wearing a hat at the bar but not in the seated area.

NOT GUILTY.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
As far as I can see the woman is sitting at the bar which is not the same as the restaurant. It's the same thing as wearing a hat at the bar but not in the seated area.

NOT GUILTY.

to further incriminate himself, the Iranian Nacas was called by an Atlanta newspaper and was asked “is the policy meant for every part of your establishment “ and he replied “yes” ...”even including the bar section” and he replied “yes” :jcoleno: :farmajoyaab:

The madoow couple have a slam dunk in their civil lawsuit

Apollo

VIP
Atlanta is a majority black city, I doubt this got anything to do with race.

It is about style and that company not wanting to seem lower class.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
to further incriminate himself, the Iranian Nacas was called by an Atlanta newspaper and was asked “is the policy meant for every part of your establishment “ and he replied “yes” ...”even including the bar section” and he replied “yes” :jcoleno: :farmajoyaab:

The madoow couple have a slam dunk in their civil lawsuit
Oh ok he's done.

"He's going to go to jail tonight," Arshid says. "I'm not letting Air Force 1s in my establishment."

This comment is enough to make any black person's blood boil.
:wow:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Atlanta is a majority black city, I doubt this got anything to do with race.

It is about style and that company not wanting to seem lower class.

“he’s going to jail”..”I’m not letting AF1 () in my establish “...

Dude there was a cadaan chick with a sneaker there too

are you blind

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oh ok he's done.

"He's going to go to jail tonight," Arshid says. "I'm not letting Air Force 1s in my establishment."

This comment is enough to make any black person's blood boil.
:wow:

Dude is done, khalaas

I mean it shows that he came upon money pretty easily. His family escaped with money the time the Shah fell.

you can tell that he was a spoiled little brat.
The arrogance in his tone.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Dude is done, khalaas

I mean it shows that he came upon money pretty easily. His family escaped with money the time the Shah fell.

you can tell that he was a spoiled little brat.
The arrogance in his tone.

I heard you look like the shah of Iran with those eyebrows of yours.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who goes to a fancy restaurant in sneakers?

:drakewtf:

To a Madoow, some sneakers are a fashion statement.

Them shoes have destroyed the black nation in America. Why? A young boy in any ghetto neighborhood would ask his mom (no father around ) to buy him a $400 sneakers. If he can’t get it from his mom they’ll rob you and kill you

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I heard you look like the shah of Iran with those eyebrows of yours.

:jcoleno: :farmajoyaab::ooh::ooh:
HOLLYYYYY

I’ve been asked if I was a Persian.
I’ve always suspected that I’m a remnant of a shipwrecked Persians of the Berbera coast. Several things lead me to believe this. Like Persians I have .....