Iranian MMA fighter gets attacked for kicking a female promoter just for showing her bum!

Nah tho he definitely has a 50/50 chance on coming back to this deen since he gives out naseehas on here from time to time
You never really know what's inside people for sure. If he's considering reverting, let him come to that conclusion on his own, instead of pestering him like this. It's weird.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
You never really know what's inside people for sure. If he's considering reverting, let him come to that conclusion on his own, instead of pestering him like this. It's weird.
I aint pestering im just leaving the rest to Allah

Calm down femcel, As muslim we must police eachother, we must forbid evil and enjoin good and before you accuse me of defending him I'm not ,mma is haram sport. You've clearly have no haya and side with the kuffar. Disgraceful muslim

What are you talking about this supposed Muslim is in environment that Muslim shouldn't be in obviously he doesn't care most likely this dude is abuser and wanted to attack the woman he was scared of the fight so he took the easy way out I hate cats like you who give favours to actual abusers who want to skate by what there doing this is a innocent woman who DID NOT DESERVE TO BE KICKED YOU GOOF BALL

The showgirl thing is the objectification of women. There is no other reason those women are there. Maybe they figured out some dopamine can balance the wild testosterone overdrive so fewer fights and more discipline take place with half-naked women occasionally walking across.

Hard to stay angry when you're horny, right.:ftw9nwa:

Trending

Latest posts