Iranian MMA fighter gets attacked for kicking a female promoter just for showing her bum!

He's a real man, we should do this to every women that does the same
Exceptional trolling.
FB_IMG_1680234420265.jpg

I need to learn from you

Last edited:
bro you're taking money from a kafir goverment that murders your own people
LOL why are so many of you misogynistic men so dumb? That’s what happens when your ideology is devoid of logic.

I don’t even take money from the gov, but let’s humor you, going by your logic people can go and work in a club with alcohol and then say hey, you get paid by the gov so I can work in a club!

Great excuse indeed. Too funny.

LOL why are so many of you misogynistic men so dumb? That’s what happens when your ideology is devoid of logic.

I don’t even take money from the gov, but let’s humor you, going by your logic people can go and work in a club with alcohol and then say hey, you get paid by the gov so I can work in a club!

Great excuse indeed. Too funny.
Keep coping

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Calm down femcel, As muslim we must police eachother, we must forbid evil and enjoin good and before you accuse me of defending him I'm not ,mma is haram sport. You've clearly have no haya and side with the kuffar. Disgraceful muslim

He’s in an environment full of half naked women and alcohol with his awrah showing. The only person you should be policing is the dude kicking arena girls on the ass

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Why can't you lower your eyes, you disgusting abuser? You call yourself a real man, but you have no control over yourself. And what gives you the right to touch anyone, let alone a strange woman. I hope a 'real man' breaks your fingers.

The Russians are true dagaalyahan for protecting their women from foreign abusers.

Iranians have history oppressing their women with extreme ruling principles.

That Iranian man just left his nest and realised not every culture revolves around him.

Russians don’t play.

push up russian GIF

This Arab wannabe, thinks Islam is a religion in which men can stare at, and abuse women.

They think Islam should be practiced by women, and enforced by men, but men don't have to practice it.

When we look at the so-called Muslim ummah through that lens, a lot of things will start to make sense.
So why are all the prophets men?🥸 wannabe westerner

The Russians are true dagaalyahan for protecting their women from foreign abusers.

Iranians have history oppressing their women with extreme ruling principles.

That Iranian man just left his nest and realised not every culture revolves around him.

Russians don’t play.

push up russian GIF
That's cap Russian women around europe are known to be prostitute , russian men are pimps

So why are all the prophets men?🥸 wannabe westerner
Are you being for real? The prophet s.a.w wasn’t going to these environments. Authobillah. Why talk about prophets when we’re talking about a man who is boxing in a haram environment showing his awrah and getting hit in the face which is haram.

Do you not understand the concept of halal and haram? What does being a man have to do with anything? Do you worship men? Do you believe men are above the rules of Allah?

I’m beginning to think these sexist men will fall into shirk soon.

attash

Amaan Duule
Guys, we don't even know if this story is legit. He could have been attacking her over her clothing, or the altercation could have been over something else entirely. All I know is that accounts like RadioGenoa have a history of stretching the truth to make Muslims look bad.

Reminds me of when that reer Sweden guy killed his girlfriend and they tried saying it was an "honor killing", but it had nothing to do with that. Whenever someone from a Muslim background chimps out, they always make the conversation about his religion/culture. :comeon:

K-M-O

Guys, we don't even know if this story is legit. He could have been attacking her over her clothing, or the altercation could have been over something else entirely. All I know is that accounts like RadioGenoa have a history of stretching the truth to make Muslims look bad.

Reminds me of when that reer Sweden guy killed his girlfriend and they tried saying it was an "honor killing", but it had nothing to do with that. Whenever someone from a Muslim background chimps out, they always make the conversation about his religion/culture. :comeon:

I checked. The story is legit:

At the end of the day, as a 180+ pound man, he has no business touching her and the Somali guy that brutally murdered his girlfriend, had no business getting her pregnant let alone taking her and his unborn babies lives. Even without the islamophobia angle, it’s still horrendous. Too many degenerate men in our communities are given grace. Let’s be real, if a Muslim woman was to do anything close to these disgusting men no man would try and defend her and bring up Islamaphobia. Y’all will embolden the gaal like you lot did with that Bilan girl.

Are you being for real? The prophet s.a.w wasn’t going to these environments. Authobillah. Why talk about prophets when we’re talking about a man who is boxing in a haram environment showing his awrah and getting hit in the face which is haram.

Do you not understand the concept of halal and haram? What does being a man have to do with anything? Do you worship men? Do you believe men are above the rules of Allah?

I’m beginning to think these sexist men will fall into shirk soon.
Did I say anything about muslim women, i don't support his career and you're comparing zina with beating a women now tell me which is worse in islam. Ugly ass fyi keeping listening to yasir qadhi

attash

Amaan Duule
I checked. The story is legit:

Obviously he attacked her, we can see the video. There is nothing in the news articles you showed that said he attacked her because of her clothing though. We can all see the game that RadioGenoa is trying to play:

"Evil Muslim man violently enforces his beliefs on unsuspecting white women!!! Look at how horrible Muslims are......"

When we don't even know if this guy is a Muslim or if it had anything to do with her clothing. :mjlol:

At the end of the day, as a 180+ pound man, he has no business touching her and the Somali guy that brutally murdered his girlfriend, had no business getting her pregnant let alone taking her and his unborn babies lives. Even without the islamophobia angle, it’s still horrendous. Too many degenerate men in our communities are given grace.
No shit, this was obviously horrible. But we do not know if that Somali guy was even a Muslim, nor do we know if this Iranian guy is a Muslim. There is no evidence that their actions had anything to do with religion. Yet here you are using words like "our community" and "our men". You are falling for their trap.
Let’s be real, if a Muslim woman was to do anything close to these disgusting men no man would try and defend her and bring up Islamaphobia. Y’all will embolden the gaal like you lot did with that Bilan girl.
I wasn't trying to defend them. And if a woman from a Muslim background chimped out and they tried blaming Islam or the Muslim community even though there is no evidence linking her actions with Islam, then I would call this out as well. As far as I remember, no-one tried bringing up Islam or Muslim culture in the Bilan situation, so this isn't the same thing.

I wasn't even involved in that conversation, so I don't know why you are addressing me about this.

The guy acted idiotically and learned a vital lesson. The Russians should have sent just one strong guy, no need for an entire crowd to beat on the guy smh.

K-M-O

Obviously he attacked her, we can see the video. There is nothing in the news articles you showed that said he attacked her because of her clothing though. We can all see the game that RadioGenoa is trying to play:

"Evil Muslim man violently enforces his beliefs on unsuspecting white women!!! Look at how horrible Muslims are......"

When we don't even know if this guy is a Muslim or if it had anything to do with her clothing. :mjlol:

No shit, this was obviously horrible. But we do not know if that Somali guy was even a Muslim, nor do we know if this Iranian guy is a Muslim. There is no evidence that their actions had anything to do with religion. Yet here you are using words like "our community" and "our men". You are falling for their trap.

I wasn't trying to defend them. And if a woman from a Muslim background chimped out and they tried blaming Islam or the Muslim community even though there is no evidence linking her actions with Islam, then I would call this out as well. As far as I remember, no-one tried bringing up Islam or Muslim culture in the Bilan situation, so this isn't the same thing.

I wasn't even involved in that conversation, so I don't know why you are addressing me about this.

There’s no other justification for him to do that unless these were his reasonings.

Anyways if you re-read the link Ali did apologised to Maria (the ring lady):

"I was tense and, as most understand, emotions flourish in the fight, so before the fight I acted badly towards María. I want to publicly apologise to her. I am a married man, so I respect the female gender. She was doing her job and I, after the fight, didn't admit my guilt either, because they also hit me on the head. Tell María that I am sorry."

Ali also attacked again this time hitting his opponents (after the match).

Leading a permanent ban from the MMA.

Last edited:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Dude should have just lowered his gaze ran away from that environment n made tawbah instead of putting his hands on a non-mahram like that

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
He’s in an environment full of half naked women and alcohol with his awrah showing. The only person you should be policing is the dude kicking arena girls on the ass
May Allah guide you back to the fold of islam akhi I can definitely see glimpses of it 🤲🏾

Trending

Latest posts