Iranian MMA fighter gets attacked for kicking a female promoter just for showing her bum!

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
He's a real man, we should do this to every women that does the same

An individual that kicks a person is assault.

The lady was doing her job. Kicking someone in the bum because of some cultural differences is an insecure move.

You don’t see Khabib do it and he’ve been in the MMA for years.

He's a real man, we should do this to every women that does the same

Why can't you lower your eyes, you disgusting abuser? You call yourself a real man, but you have no control over yourself. And what gives you the right to touch anyone, let alone a strange woman. I hope a 'real man' breaks your fingers.

Lol so let’s get this straight. He goes to an environment that’s known for half naked women and alcohol, but proceeds to attack the girl rather then removing himself from the situation? That coward would never attack the people who organizes this degenerate enclave because at the end of the day, they’re the ones paying him. But he’s β€˜man’ enough to kick a woman at the bottom of the food chain. How brave.

Stuff like that gives Muslim men who agree with this nonsense a bad name. It showcases the raw hypocrisy and unfortunately, many of us who are in this community aren’t surprised.

That man clearly wanted to touch her and abuse her. This doesn’t come from a place of principles or being God fearing. Funnily enough Muslim men aren’t even allowed to engage in this sports since hitting the face repeatedly is haram, but I suppose they only care about halal and haram for women.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
He was so offended that she is revealing her body. Men have a strange entitlement over how women dress. Tell him this aint Taliban

Why can't you lower your eyes, you disgusting abuser? You call yourself a real man, but you have no control over yourself. And what gives you the right to touch anyone, let alone a strange woman. I hope a 'real man' breaks your fingers.
Calm down femcel, As muslim we must police eachother, we must forbid evil and enjoin good and before you accuse me of defending him I'm not ,mma is haram sport. You've clearly have no haya and side with the kuffar. Disgraceful muslim

Calm down femcel, As muslim we must police eachother, we must forbid evil and enjoin good and before you accuse me of defending him I'm not ,mma is haram sport. You've clearly have no haya and side with the kuffar. Disgraceful muslim

It’s haram for a Muslim man to be in this environment. She isn’t a Muslim, he is. Hence he needs to police himself and stop going to these places and stop playing that sport.

I don’t know if you’re trolling or that you seriously don’t know your deen? So it’s okay for him to take the money of the men who bring in alcohol and direct the girls to dress half naked but he takes it out on the girl rather than the men who are literally the creator of this degeneracy? Talk about jahilnimo

Who is "we", you can't even police your own dirty eyes and hands, you don't have any 'haya' to speak of. Yet you want to sit here, trying to pose as a moral authority. And your advice is to beat women. What religion do you follow? Because it isn't Islam. But I don't expect intellect from someone that thinks he's an Arab.

Moon-

Bipolar Express

but touching her privates isn't haram? ok then

He had the choice to lower his gaze

But he chose to kick her

Blud thought he was in Iran them gopniks don't play around and he found out πŸ˜‚

You know what's sad? Worldwide, so-called Muslim men are known to sleep around, lie to their gaalo girlfriends, and then police their female relatives, even threatening disfigurement or murder. They are known to be liars, zanis, abusers, and all sorts. They truly believe that Islam is a tool to control women, and that they can do whatever they want in life.

Last edited:
It’s haram for a Muslim man to be in this environment. She isn’t a Muslim, he is. Hence he needs to police himself and stop going to these places and stop playing that sport.

I don’t know if you’re trolling or that you seriously don’t know your deen? So it’s okay for him to take the money of the men who bring in alcohol and direct the girls to dress half naked but he takes it out on the girl rather than the men who are literally the creator of this degeneracy? Talk about jahilnimo
bro you're taking money from a kafir goverment that murders your own people

This Arab wannabe, thinks Islam is a religion in which men can stare at, and abuse women
They think Islam should be practiced by women, and enforced by men, but men don't have to practice it.

When we look at the so-called Muslim ummah through that lens, a lot of things will start to make sense.
so you're racist to arabs, most people in somalia would have done the same you westroid

Trending