Iranian guy calls Somali people ugly, Faarax comes through and destroys him!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly to hate on some other races features for no reason is racism. If some white guy can get fired for calling blacks wide nosed monkeys then why is this iranian not getting the same backlash?? honestly somali ppl let these ppl off too easy. Jews would have him blacklisted and blacks would find out his name and where he works and get him fired. This is why no one fears somalis and they always feel they need to come for us when they can't criticise jews and blacks.

If i feel like it i will find his ip address and where he works and get this racist bastard fired!! enough is enough i've been saying this for a while now we need a somali anti defamation league!! what happened to @sigmund ?

:bell::gucciwhat::kodaksmiley::manny:

Someone pls help me find his workplace! he mocked disabled ppl too. Ican definitely get him fired for these two counts.

@sigmund get in here your nations calls. This nigga gone get fired! i will turn somalis into the new jews. No one will mention us again without losing their jobs.

:fredo::denzelnigga:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Someone pls help me find his workplace! he mocked disabled ppl too. Ican definitely get him fired for these two counts.

@sigmund get in here your nations calls. This nigga gone get fired! i will turn somalis into the new jews. No one will mention us again without losing their jobs.

:fredo::denzelnigga:

i would love to help but i got lucky last time when i fired that black chef he was stupid enough to leave his restaurant detail on twitter so unless he leaves a clue i cant really help ohh and im not good with ip address :manny:

i would love to help but i got lucky last time when i fired that black chef he was stupid enough to leave his restaurant detail on twitter so unless he leaves a clue i cant really help ohh and im not good with ip address :manny:
I can find his ip address! but what does that have to do with his work place?

:denzelnigga:

oh i thought no one can find ip address are you sure you can do that bcos......
Best i can do is find out his address through his Ip. I don't think that would be much of help unless we sent thugs to beat him up. I would rather future employers know he is racist and for ppl to know that being racist to somalis is like being racist to a jews and blacks and that they will get fired for it.

:farmajoyaab:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Best i can do is find out his address through his Ip. I don't think that would be much of help unless we sent thugs to beat him up. I would rather future employers know he is racist and for ppl to know that being racist to somalis is like being racist to a jews and blacks and that they will get fired for it.

:farmajoyaab:
through his adress im sure you can find his workplace damnn

Both of you @sigmund and @Yaquub are becoming weird
What's wrong with getting a racist fired. Jews would have him blacklisted from supermarkets for mentioning them or israel. Blacks would cry day and night until he took the word out of his vocabulary. I already know he lives in manchester and will soon pin point the exact radius of his residence, besides i have no links yet but he must go to Uni in that area so maybe i will send emails to their departments claiming some guy named Amin uttered racist statements toward me and will refer them to his tweets. At best i can get him kicked out of his course so he can re-evaluate his life choices.

:drakewtf:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Go suck your mom off you retarded monkey. Better yet go fix your country!

brother you need to relax. I know that people on here shit on your people but they do the same with other clans. don't let it get you too worked up.

Also Somalia is your country and Mogadishu is your home. :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.