Iranian general claps back at trump!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit boys!! it's either showdown time or just another false flag propaganda event like the kim and trump beef. I truly believe that trump lowkey is giving these dictators blowjobs behind the scenes, like seriously how can this guy get into beefs one minute and then have a summit the next. If anything i think iran has had it with trump and don't seem like they are the cowardly type but trump is one loose cannon as well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44973696

I hope Iran doesn't get defeated or intimidated.
They won't Russia and china will get dragged in like the other previous world wars that nobody expected to escalate until another country attacks them for no reason. Besides Russia has been itching to remove NATO from their borders and will not stand by while the USA takes out their ally.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It wont be in the interest of all for a world war.

War is nothing but death and destruction.

Why you like war.
The last world war turned out pretty well for us. Abo Hitler (aun) bankrupted all of Europe to the point that they could no longer afford to maintain their colonies. This is why the whole world decolonised after WW2.

I think WW3 could be good for us.
Iran can be easily destroyed
Iran is not like Iraq. They can't be steamrolled. That's why Saudi Arabia and Israel are so terrified of them.

America invading Iran would be a turning point. The allies are already sick of them but this would be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Iran would be at least the FOURTH country America has invaded and destroyed since 2000. Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and now Iran. Even Syria can be tied back to the Iraq war.

Iran isn't doing anything to justify an invasion. They were cooperating with the nuclear deal until Trump nuked the whole thing. It's very clear who the villain here is. This would trigger America's fall from grace.

Last edited:
WW3 needs to happen the world is getting boring :abuxyga: need something that gets me hyped. I want to be running away from bombs and soldiers. Not to be waking up to eat coco pops everyday.

WW3 needs to happen the world is getting boring :abuxyga: need something that gets me hyped. I want to be running away from bombs and soldiers. Not to be waking up to eat coco pops everyday.
I have enough money to travel you around the world to places like yemen and syria, were we can both run from bombs and bullets and make love on top of dead bodies.

You guys acting like a world war would be fun. Ask people who have suffered in war and say to them if it was 'lit'. No pun intended.

Be careful what you wish for. Women always get raped when war breaks out. I don't know what it is about it but it just brings out the primal nature of man. On the bright side you can be my wife and come back to the safety and protection of my clan.

:ulyin::denzelnigga:

Part of me wants America to fall the other part worries who will invent the cool stuff
It's god who inspires not the individual human. I hope your not one of those "the world can't survive without the white man " kinda coon. The world survived before their race came into existence through a mutation before and will again after they wipe each other out. Who do you think built babylon, egypt, mesopatamia and persia?? the coloured ppl did and hwites only picked up the books after they fell to civil war and took over to form greece and later rome. Pick up a history book and you will se that the further back in history you go the more coloured the world gets.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending