Iran Nuclear Deal

We have to understand that any G7 summit talks are non-binding. I'm interested in knowing more about the specifics, all the points for the agendas were very broad and vague, hard to translate into direct application methods.
What’s even more likely to happen is this entire project ending up to be a massive money waste, but for us that’s a good thing
F2FEFA84-823B-45A3-A014-0E8FE8A3BE1F.jpeg

As long as our future leaders aren’t too retarded and lean too heavily on a particular faction then we can eventually end up faring pretty well with this potentially being worth trillions of dollars. What’s interesting is the pace that it took for the G7 and co’s time to change so quickly I’d assumed it would at least take years, the minimum, for the status quo to be effectively shaken as the damages of COVID by then would’ve been far more visible.

What’s even more likely to happen is this entire project ending up to be a massive money waste, but for us that’s a good thing View attachment 188905
As long as our future leaders aren’t too retarded and lean too heavily on a particular faction then we can eventually end up faring pretty well with this potentially being worth trillions of dollars. What’s interesting is the pace that it took for the G7 and co’s time to change so quickly I’d assumed it would at least take years, the minimum, for the status quo to be effectively shaken as the damages of COVID by then would’ve been far more visible.
This fits into the post-Covid recovery plan package. The span of time it takes to implement a fraction of this (most of the things spoken of are nonsense) can be a decade minimum. All of these countries struggle with internal economic problems and need to invest in their domestic conditions first, everything else is secondary and, least of all altruistic. The other part of it is where will the best value be concentrated, and will the developing countries be able to leverage good deals.

This fits into the post-Covid recovery plan package. The span of time it takes to implement a fraction of this (most of the things spoken of are nonsense) can be a decade minimum. All of these countries struggle with internal economic problems and need to invest in their domestic conditions first, everything else is secondary and, least of all altruistic. The other part of it is where will the best value be concentrated, and will the developing countries be able to leverage good deals.
That would explain why some journos are making retarded articles like this
266C3390-33C9-4F97-BD96-B6AA4A9F96CA.jpeg

I sort of wonder how much economic damage done can be passed up by covid damage. I reckon the already notable regional African countries will be the biggest winners and geographically gifted nations will also have a large slice of their cake as the G7s and co main goals seemingly revolve around curbing China’s chance of bringing the global south deeply within their “fold” although Beijing has denied these imperialistic goals the G7 seem to think otherwise.

That would explain why some journos are making retarded articles like this View attachment 188909
I sort of wonder how much economic damage done can be passed up by covid damage. I reckon the already notable regional African countries will be the biggest winners and geographically gifted nations will also have a large slice of their cake as the G7s and co main goals seemingly revolve around curbing China’s chance of bringing the global south deeply within their “fold” although Beijing has denied these imperialistic goals the G7 seem to think otherwise.
It will take a while to recover from the damage done by the pandemic. For example, Europe has, on a multinational level, scraped together a budget and know through stress-induced pressures caused by the virus on the market value chain and the structural capacity gathered information on what to reinforce, and also add to the roadmap looking forward.

I think the US will not manage to compete with China in those infrastructural projects to effectively streamline. It will and should not make such a commitment. China has the natural capacity for it. Calling it imperialistic is outdated and servers only to invoke a very primitive response. Individual cases can be reviewed, but one should always be impartial and understand that buying into the narrative pushed by the US, only clouds the person from seeing the case for what it is and its complexity, whether negative or positive.