Iran making moves? Al-asad US base under attack

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What do you guys think for Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia? There right next to Iran.

If the US and Iran war happens. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar and Kuwait will not be the same anymore. All their oil fields will be destroyed and their cities burnt to the ground. Iran literally has over a million sophisticated missiles that has an explosive powerful range.

If war happens, get out of Dubai sxb.

If the US and Iran war happens. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar and Kuwait will not be the same anymore. All their oil fields will be destroyed and their cities burnt to the ground. Iran literally has over a million sophisticated missiles that has an explosive powerful range.

If war happens, get out of Dubai sxb.
Well broski war is going to happen after Iran moves tonight. I’m getting out InshaAllah.

I know a American chick who teaches in Kuwait resigned and left 2 days ago because the embassy said so. Seems this was inevitable.

If the US is dragged into a costly war in Iran, would China attack Taiwan?

If the US is burdened by the in Iran they won't be able to stop a Chinese attack.

These are the global implications of such a conflict.

This is why you have sane people as your head of state.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If the US is dragged into a costly war in Iran, would China attack Taiwan?

If the US is burdened by the in Iran they won't be able to stop a Chinese attack.

These are the global implications of such a conflict.

This is why you have sane people as your head of state.

Not to mention Russia will invade Ukraine and install a puppet government. Russia will re-establish their buffer zone with the NATO countries.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Bismillah,

My fellow somalis, more specifically the Middle eastern based somalis.
The persian have gone mad, since their beloved general has been neutralized by mudane cheese-man trump. The somalis in Iraq should flee immediately, be it by plane or through the dessert carar.
The somalis in the UAE take the next flight to the horn, the USA has taken some of their war-jets from their base in the UAE. Iran will retaliate as they made that announcement a few minutes ago.

May allah be with you guys!

P.S, I cannot wait until the UAE is taken out. If iran also takes out Saudi Arabia, it would be amazing for somalia. We can finally move on and develop.

Madness

This really might escalate badly, hope cooler heads prevail in all of this.

With Trump's fragile ego, and having zero counsel that would advise him better in situations like these, bad things to come.

The guy aimed higher than his brain can handle. Whatever little sanity left in this idiot went out of the window. Meanwhile, FOXNEWS gasbags are adding fuel to the fire.

Right wing quackery and f*ck-ery on display all over the world.

With Trump's fragile ego, and having zero counsel that would advise him better in situations like these, bad things to come.

The guy aimed higher than his brain can handle. Whatever little sanity left in this idiot went out of the window. Meanwhile, FOXNEWS gasbags are adding fuel to the fire.

Right wing quackery and f*ck-ery on display all over the world.

Saxiib I hate to say it

But this might be the start of some biblical shit.

We will just have to wait and see how China and Russia play this.

Hopefully they have more sense than the redneck in the white house.

This is sad for Gulf Somalis however, and my family will lose a shit ton of money and property if this spills over to the ME.