Iran Bans Pets!

Now Iran will have clean streets, cleaner water, no dog shit everywhere, no barking meaning less noise pollution, no dog attacks, reduced chances of zoonotic diseases, no economic resources wasted on pets, Less environmental damage. Lower carbon foot prints. No more zoophiles. I could go on and on!

Animals do not belong in the homes of humans they belong in the wild where they can live free!

I can only dream of this happening in the west!

Last edited:

In their introduction, the authors condemn the practice of humans living under one roof with domesticated animals as a "destructive social problem".

The phenomenon, they explain, could "gradually change the Iranian and Islamic way of life" by "replacing human and family relationships with feelings and emotional relationships towards animals".

The proposed law would prohibit "importing, raising, assisting in the breeding of, breeding, buying or selling, transporting, driving or walking, and keeping in the home wild, exotic, harmful and dangerous animals".

It lists the animals to be banned as "crocodiles, turtles, snakes, lizards, cats, mice, rabbits, dogs and other unclean animals as well as monkeys".

Offenders would risk a fine equivalent to 10 to 30 times the "minimum monthly working wage" of about $98 or 87 euros and the "confiscation" of the animal.

In addition, vehicles used to transport the animal would be confiscated for three months.

masha'Allah, maybe we can get people onboard with this by saying

pets = slavery = RACISM.

that being said, we have to figure out how to make a loophole that allows for cats but no dogs. maybe we could emphasize dogs as being disease carriers and then demonize people as science-deniers if they oppose banning dog ownership (except in cases of hunting or security dogs)

that being said.... Peter Singer is supposed to be a top "ethicist" of the West and he says beastiality is halal according to him.... it is weird to me... beasiality = halal and pet ownership = haraam to these people????

Keeping pets is taking a wild animal out of a home of its species and putting it in a cramped unnatural environment with a bunch of creatures its unfamiliar with so that u can control it and use it for ur pleasure.
If another animal did that to a human we would be crying, humans r the biggest hypocrites. Let the animals live where Allah created them to live.
freedom for animals

Now Iran will have clean streets, cleaner water, no dog shit everywhere, no barking meaning less noise pollution, no dog attacks, reduced chances of zoonotic diseases, no economic resources wasted on pets, Less environmental damage. Lower carbon foot prints. No more zoophiles. I could go on and on!

Animals do not belong in the homes of humans they belong in the wild where they can live free!

I can only dream of this happening in the west!

I thought it included cats til I clicked on the post. I'm cool with that. I love cats, so to ban them would be saddening.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I somewhat supports endeavour. If you are not keeping animals for work, then they are pretty much useless.

Also the ecological point of view needs to accounted. For example, cats are one of the biggest reasons for the decline in the number of birds, small mammals and reptiles. They kill billions of them yearly. Their numbers should be extremely limited, only in farms where they hunt mice and other critters who eat the crops.

GemState

36/21
VIP
iran used to be liberal and free
Keep believing these narratives and you'll end up with a very skewed perception of the world.

You'll see a picture of women in a bikini in the 70s and forget that female literacy back then was 32%, or that under the Islamic Republic, Iran has the highest female to male ratio in universities among all sovereign nations. More than 70% of students in engineering and pure sciences are women.

Keep believing these narratives and you'll end up with a very skewed perception of the world.

You'll see a picture of women in a bikini in the 70s and forget that female literacy back then was 32%, or that under the Islamic Republic, Iran has the highest female to male ratio in universities among all sovereign nations. More than 70% of students in engineering and pure sciences are women.
you don’t think they’re oppressed today?

Trending