Iran attacks Pakistan

GemState

36/21
VIP
Insane how irrelevant Pakistan is nowadays. 5th most populous state (going to be 4th soon), a GDP PPP of over a trillion, nuclear state, etc, and it's basically a poorer Iraq.

Looks like Pakistan have their own HSM in power, I doubt they would have done this with Imran Khan as leader;

Imran Khan was loved by his people, idk why the government arrested him. I don’t know too much about him, but I do know that Iran wouldn’t be doing this if he was still president

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Pakistan’s ISI (cia equivalent) has been training and harbouring jihadists hell-bent against the “shia murtads” in Iran. ISI senior officials get bribed by the CIA, which serves Israeli interests, to train terrorists.

The target of the attacks are a terror organization known for attacks on Iran. Pakistan is supposed to be one of the major stakeholders in the Muslim world and they do this garbage. Thanks a lot 🇬🇧 for this country.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Looks like Pakistan have their own HSM in power, I doubt they would have done this with Imran Khan as leader;

Listen to this Zionist calling for an escalation of violence against Iran. Like a puppet being controlled from Tel Aviv

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Pakistan is controlled by the united states (under their thumb). Afghanistan has freed themselves and so are the iranians. Pakistan should free itself instead of serving western interests and arresting their own Imran Khan and other members of government elected by the people and throwing them in jail.

Simple question for the Muslims, do you think the enemies of Muslims who worked centuries long plans to divide and conquer the muslim World, will let the only muslim country armed with nuclear power to be truly indépendant? No doubt major western infiltrations in Pakistan, they control the army, the puppets in the Pakistani parlement who always make sure Pakistan never progress or serve its own interests. Pakistan is declining because the western pressures. Unless they free themselves they will never progress.

Say what you want about Iran, the only proud islamic nation openly defying the pharao of our age USA the foretold one eyed Antichrist Dajjal the great liar.

Iran taking on the agents and puppets of the west and Israël like Erbil Kurdistan and Pakistan.

Last edited:

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
The dawn of Islam is dwindling. There is no nation to uphold Islamic values. On par with the minor signs of DOJ

Trending

Latest posts