IQ test round two - None of you will past the test

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
C07EA6AB-9EA2-49BD-BEBE-1BA18562CB89.png C07EA6AB-9EA2-49BD-BEBE-1BA18562CB89.png C07EA6AB-9EA2-49BD-BEBE-1BA18562CB89.png C07EA6AB-9EA2-49BD-BEBE-1BA18562CB89.png

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Bottle of beer = 10
Burger = 5
Mug of Beer = 1, the pair is 2.

Wouldn't the hotdog be equal to infinity (for a) and 0 (for b)?

b = burger + burger - bottle of beer
= 5 + 5 - 10 = 0

a = infinity

Since those are the values used to sub in after the antiderivative, the hotdog is simply a limit going towards infinity.

Simply treat the hotdog as x in any average calculus question. Why? Because it has d(hotdog). I was about to write a long winded answer for that part, then I realized that haha.

As for the answer,

∫ 2 sin (hotdog)/hotdog d(hotdog) = ?

∫ 1/hotdog d(hotdog) * ∫2 sin (hotdog) = ?

ln (hotdog) * -2cos(hotdog) + C = ?

We know that the hotdog is infinity, since it's x and we know that a = infinity and b = 0

ln (hotdog) when hotdog --> infinity = infinity

Also cos doesn't go to infinity. The reason is because infinity is not a number, and cos only deals with real numbers because it's an oscillating function.

My answer would be infinity or undefined.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Whoops, antiderivative of sin(x)/x is pi/2.

since 10/5 = 2, then that's 2 pi / 2 = pi. Since there's no independent variable anymore, my new answer is simply pi.

psyche

To each their own
I tried putting this equation into my calculator, let's just say I waited 5 minutes and my calculator just kept loading and loading and loading. I legit thought I broken my calculator. Since my calculator was taking way too long to answer I guess the correct answer is probably infinity or undefined.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Bottle of beer = 10
Burger = 5
Mug of Beer = 1, the pair is 2.

Wouldn't the hotdog be equal to infinity (for a) and 0 (for b)?

b = burger + burger - bottle of beer
= 5 + 5 - 10 = 0

a = infinity

Since those are the values used to sub in after the antiderivative, the hotdog is simply a limit going towards infinity.

Simply treat the hotdog as x in any average calculus question. Why? Because it has d(hotdog). I was about to write a long winded answer for that part, then I realized that haha.

As for the answer,

∫ 2 sin (hotdog)/hotdog d(hotdog) = ?

∫ 1/hotdog d(hotdog) * ∫2 sin (hotdog) = ?

ln (hotdog) * -2cos(hotdog) + C = ?

We know that the hotdog is infinity, since it's x and we know that a = infinity and b = 0

ln (hotdog) when hotdog --> infinity = infinity

Also cos doesn't go to infinity. The reason is because infinity is not a number, and cos only deals with real numbers because it's an oscillating function.

My answer would be infinity or undefined.
As you can see @Abdurahman_somali there is a another High IQ who has gotten the same answer as me.

Now, we want our grades!

The last riddle was very easy, to find out which of you have more than 68 IQ. Most of you failed, but some also passed. I challenge the whole forum now to solve this task. This not some primary school shit anymore, this is now higher mathematics.

The marking is as follows:

1) Level 1: You pass with 50%, if you can explain wich value the Hotdog has in the last equation.
finale grade: You are very intelligent

2)Level 2: You pass with 100%, if you can solve the last equation (of course you need higher mathematics).
finale grade: You are an outrageous genius.

Let me tell you, at which level you are. I'm 100 sure none of you will get to level 1, let alone level 2.

Prove me wrong if you can.

math-riddle-to-solve-beer-burger-soda-calculate.jpg
:noneck::mahubowtf::faysalwtf:
This is how my calculator reacted..

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is very easy

I've added 9 and 30 then subtracted the 20 then I got the answer of futada usheeg. :ufdup:

I'm having flash backs in geometry class. FML.

***think of happy thoughts***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts