IQ test - 90 percent of you will fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are priority rules in maths :snoop:
bodmas.png
My first answer was 43, I get confused:(

The test is over my friends. As the teacher i will give you the results.
The right answer was 43.

I won't explain cause many of your explained it like my student @MSGA . Shoutout to @Apollo @MSGA and the other few who passed the test. For the other ones i hope you are really pretty and attractive, because let me tell you in a polite you, you are not blessed with intelligence.

The right answer was 43.

I won't explain cause many of your explained it like my student @MSGA . Shoutout to @Apollo @MSGA and the other few who passed the test. For the other ones i hope you are really pretty and attractive, because let me tell you in a polite you, you are not blessed with intelligence.
I'm a mj, that's good enough

halwa

✨🌙
The right answer was 43.

Apollo copied MSGA and MSGA copied from Google.

halwa

✨🌙
Don't be jealous abaayo, next time you will shine, if you attend my class

If we do so this forum will die. I think only 3 or 4 people passed the test :)

I have a right to be jealous! They copied it! One is high and the other one doesn’t have the mental capacity to handle riddles. They cheated!

I saw this one on Facebook and i was shocked, that hundreds of people fail in such an easy riddle. This is a test to check if you are 68 IQ or not. Please only write down the result as a number, without giving any explanations (you will only help dumb people to cheat)

Im sure that many will fail. Please Jaalleyaal prove me wrong.

For those who know this riddle, stay away.

View attachment 69197

Edit: 43 because there's one less newspaper.
:whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending