IQ and the Job Market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He gives you no hope for increasing your IQ. How about learn a new language, code, read a book, listen to podcasts, or go back to school for a different discipline to improve your crystallized knowledge. If you want to improve your fluid intelligence- i.e your capacity to problem solve, use logic and think in novel and creative ways you should meditate. Also, consider increasing your fat (Omega-3s) and protein intake while lowering your carbohydrate consumption (especially refined sugars and processed grains). Intense cardiovascular activity (i.e. running, skipping rope and rebounding) will oxygenate your brain. It clears the mind. Physical activity helps with neurogenesis - the growth of new brain cells.

He gives you no hope for increasing your IQ. How about learn a new language, code, read a book, listen to podcasts, or go back to school for a different discipline to improve your crystallized knowledge. If you want to improve your fluid intelligence- i.e your capacity to problem solve, use logic and think in novel and creative ways you should meditate. Also, consider increasing your fat (Omega-3s) and protein intake while lowering your carbohydrate consumption. Intense cardiovascular activity (i.e. running, skipping rope and rebounding) will oxygenate your brain. It clears the mind. Physical activity helps with neurogenesis - the growth of new brain cells.

You can't increase intelligence. You are born with with just like u can't increase ur height.

Sometimes the truth hurts. The world is not fair. Never suppose to be fair.

Jeesto

VIP
He gives you no hope for increasing your IQ. How about learn a new language, code, read a book, listen to podcasts, or go back to school for a different discipline to improve your crystallized knowledge. If you want to improve your fluid intelligence- i.e your capacity to problem solve, use logic and think in novel and creative ways you should meditate. Also, consider increasing your fat (Omega-3s) and protein intake while lowering your carbohydrate consumption (especially refined sugars and processed grains). Intense cardiovascular activity (i.e. running, skipping rope and rebounding) will oxygenate your brain. It clears the mind. Physical activity helps with neurogenesis - the growth of new brain cells.
Show Khabiirad hoose bad tahay:ohreally::ftw9nwa:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You can't increase intelligence. You are born with with just like u can't increase ur height.

Sometimes the truth hurts. The world is not fair. Never suppose to be fair.

Well with a fixed mindset like that. There certainly isn't a possibility for intellectual growth, I'm afraid.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Show Khabiirad hoose bad tahay:ohreally::ftw9nwa:

I'm no expert. I'm just passing along some tips and tricks. As long as an individual is of average intelligence, there is hope for intellectual advancement. Eventually, science will fill gaps for intellectual and behavioural short comings. There will be bio hacking for that. Lakiin, what are the chances that laymen will have access? :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I just purchased super Omega 3 supplements :pachah1:

Gotta get those essential ingredients :mjpls:

https://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/super-omega-3/10615610.html

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
IQ being a flimsy concept aside, he's right about one thing. Jobs that do not require much intelligence will all become automated in the near future, and nobody seems to be thinking about the consequences of this.

Millions of bus drivers, taxi drivers, fast food workers, factory workers etc. will be left without jobs. This will only further the already existing class divide in society, poverty will increase, and crime will increase as well. Unless a solution is put in place before widespread automation things will get very bad, very soon. :francis:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
IQ being a flimsy concept aside, he's right about one thing. Jobs that do not require much intelligence will all become automated, and nobody seems to be thinking about the consequences of this.

Millions of bus drivers, taxi drivers, fast food workers, factory workers etc. will be left without jobs. This will only further the already existing class divide in society, poverty will increase, and crime will increase as well. Unless a solution is put in place before automation things will get very bad, very soon. :francis:

All jobs face the threat of automation at some juncture in time. Mental health professionals won't go hungry. Luckily, they will roll out a universal income. It will be like a somewhat more liveable welfare. Perhaps, they will eugenetically cleanse most people from the earth under the guise of sustainable living which is a front for global depopulation. :siilaanyolaugh: I think the Huxlean dystopia is the most plausible scenario. I would rather my children be Alphas (not deprived of nutrients and oxygen) when they are released from their incubators /artificial womb. Anything, lower in the hierarchy would be a let down. :snoop:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So every one and scientific evidence who disagree with u is a troll?

Everyone u disagree with in life are trolls I guess?

Perhaps, in an alternate reality you never left the badiye of Somalia and some random kid doing his PhD decides to test your IQ (for a study), do you honestly think you'd score above 69? :siilaanyolaugh: Keep it :dzmxmmb:.

IQ being a flimsy concept aside, he's right about one thing. Jobs that do not require much intelligence will all become automated in the near future, and nobody seems to be thinking about the consequences of this.

Millions of bus drivers, taxi drivers, fast food workers, factory workers etc. will be left without jobs. This will only further the already existing class divide in society, poverty will increase, and crime will increase as well. Unless a solution is put in place before widespread automation things will get very bad, very soon. :francis:
AI will destroy high IQ jobs as well

https://www.google.ca/amp/io9.gizmo...olutions-to-math-problems-that-1525261141/amp

Say hello to our new masters :jcoleno:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
All jobs face the threat of automation at some juncture in time. Mental health professionals won't go hungry. Luckily, they will roll out a universal income. It will be like a somewhat more liveable welfare. Perhaps, they will eugenetically cleanse most people from the earth under the guise of sustainable living which is a front for global depopulation. :siilaanyolaugh: I think the Huxlean dystopia is the most plausible scenario. I would rather my children be Alphas (not deprived of nutrients and oxygen) when they are released from their incubators /artificial womb. Anything, lower in the hierarchy would be a let down. :snoop:

Lol, that's true. I suppose "high IQ" jobs will last longer before automation takes those too :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.