iPhone is shit (will still buy a new one)

They slow that shit down and make the glass weaker on purpose and make it even more expensive to fix leaving you to buy a new one... just buy a Samsung and I’m talking about the newer ones saaxiib

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The iphone 12 doesn't even come with a plug so I have to buy one because the new cable is different to the previous models

They slow that shit down and make the glass weaker on purpose and make it even more expensive to fix leaving you to buy a new one... just buy a Samsung and I’m talking about the newer ones saaxiib
Apple are badminds i remember i had an iPhone 6 and it slipped from my bed to the floor and the whole screen cracked and it looked like this wallahi

14A95CF3-1029-48A2-B7D4-979EE09E004B.jpeg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Planned Obsolescence is a real and fucked up thing like these lamps being banned in a lot of places because they want people to have less efficient lamps that break sooner:

Only thing worse than android users are iPhone users that don’t have insurance
Honestly i just paid for my phone and left the store didn’t care about insurance or anything like dat. How much do u pay n is it worth it? Alx im pretty good at looking after my phones i haven’t broken one or cracked a screen since 2013

Honestly i just paid for my phone and left the store didn’t care about insurance or anything like dat. How much do u pay n is it worth it? Alx im pretty good at looking after my phones i haven’t broken one or cracked a screen since 2013
I pay £15 a month for an iphone 11 max, 24 months, so £360 in total. It’s definitely worth it for me cause I use the phone for work so I’m constantly handling it. Also I live in the ghetto, got mugged once by these j.areers with knives, got a new iphone the next day. So I’m paying £360 in total for two years insurance, but I got a new phone twice, once for cracked screen and once for mugging. Only downside, I think you can make only 2 maybe 3 claims total. Banks also give insurance, so if you lose your iPhone, just get bank insurance and make a claim. Important thing is you write down the IMEI number.

Royalflush

novacane
I pay £15 a month for an iphone 11 max, 24 months, so £360 in total. It’s definitely worth it for me cause I use the phone for work so I’m constantly handling it. Also I live in the ghetto, got mugged once by these j.areers with knives, got a new iphone the next day. So I’m paying £360 in total for two years insurance, but I got a new phone twice, once for cracked screen and once for mugging. Only downside, I think you can make only 2 maybe 3 claims total. Banks also give insurance, so if you lose your iPhone, just get bank insurance and make a claim. Important thing is you write down the IMEI number.
man said mugged, what area you from

Trending

Latest posts