Iphone 13

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
are you going to buy?

my current phone is android but want to switch to Iphone. so i will buy this new Iphone 13.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I wanted to switch to iphone but honestly Android is just far too superior than Apple. Apple is so basic and doesn't give you much control.

Someone made a comparison that described apple vs android best

Apple- You're the user of the product
Android-You're the admin and have way more control

I wanted to switch to iphone but honestly Android is just far too superior than Apple. Apple is so basic and doesn't give you much control.

Someone made a comparison that described apple vs android best

Apple- You're the user of the product
Android-You're the admin and have way more control
I've been using an android for a year and it's totally shit. The design is so bad. The settings is just too complex and bothersome. Ios is smooth and simple and better.

But I would only buy the cheapest iPhone. There's no new technology that warrants extra money in the newest iPhone.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I've been using an android for a year and it's totally shit. The design is so bad. The settings is just too complex and bothersome. Ios is smooth and simple and better.

But I would only buy the cheapest iPhone. There's no new technology that warrants extra money in the newest iPhone.
Honestly i guess at the end of the day, its all subjective. Just use what you prefer and have a better grasp at.

Keo

VIP
Nah I already bought the iPhone 12 back in February and this years phone isn’t much different from the 12.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
iCrap 13 and then 14 all the way up to iPhone 3k in year 3000 when world will be ending

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Android phones are better than iPhones but they barely last a year until it downgrades.

Provided you look after your iPhone, you can have it working at a consistent level for about three years.

My advice is get an iPhone and replace it when your battery health reaches below 80%, which is usually 3 years or so.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I currently have an iPhone 8 which I owned since it came out in 2017.

It’s currently starting to die on me so I’m probably going to get the new iPhone this year.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Android phones are better than iPhones but they barely last a year until it downgrades.

Provided you look after your iPhone, you can have it working at a consistent level for about three years.

My advice is get an iPhone and replace it when your battery health reaches below 80%, which is usually 3 years or so.
iPhone is better in security and updates, very secure environment but there some privacy issues ofcourse

Trending