IOG is a big Tribaist Dirirst man and is part of the Somali problem!

Why is Dir 'marti' everywhere in Somalia. They really shot themselves in the foot. They should have all congregated in Marka historically and spread out nearby. Instead, they live in little pockets across the Horn, without being able to support each other.
in
Why is Dir 'marti' everywhere in Somalia. They really shot themselves in the foot. They should have all congregated in Marka historically and spread out nearby. Instead, they live in little pockets across the Horn, without being able to support each other.
we never heard Dir in Hiiraan before the Kabxanley issue we used to call them Faqay part of Shanta culimo. In Hiiraan and DDS we have Wadaad clans vs waranle clans. The wadaad clans transcended tribe and region like Fiqi Shini in Sool, Aw Qudub in Ogadenia, aw hassan abd faqi cumar and faqi muxumed both surre Dir in Hawadle so our real borders are with OG and gugundhabe not reerow hassan and dir and Shiikhals who are scattered between us. One of the conflict with these local Dir was when they sold a land to HG BUSINESSMEN that is red flag we took the land from the HG and told them get your money from them! Why? Because they r not Wadaad clan and cant live in the middle of us. That means we own the land as the main Hiiraan clan we protect their ass

After the federalism all the ex wadaad clans started claiming the land this happened between OG and Aw Qudub before us so finally the Shiikhaal moved to Raasa next to Oromo they are campaigning to be part of Oromia . Same way reerow xassan who have that village on the boder line tried to use the local Dir as buffer zone against Hawadle when their village is run from Ethiopia the dir forgot that they live in the middle of Hawadle not in ethiopia so they lost more. Now they surrendered but some times they attack Hawadle farmers wich leads to brutal response.

" Historically, in Somalia men were categorized either as “wadaad” (religious) or “waranle” (a warrior). Wadaads mostly stayed above the fray of Somalia’s prevalent tribal conflicts. They transcended tribe and region, pursued religious learning and teaching, and performed various other religious and social functions such matrimonial services and quran schools."

Last edited:
deefow is makane/xl kabxanley is xl suure are recent illegal aliens who overstayed their visa sida mexicans oo kale
It's funny how everyone on this site invents fake stories to glorify his Clan or subclan & insults others for stupid reasons.
Y'all are lucky that we've Sheikhs & Fiqis as our clan Leaders.
Maybe it's time for us to remove Fiqis from our Clan put them in the back seats & put mooryaan Geeljires on the helm of the clan.
We've got plenty of red eyed Geeljires very suitable for mooryaanimo

It's funny how everyone on this site invents fake stories to glorify his Clan or subclan & insults others for stupid reasons.
Y'all are lucky that we've Sheikhs & Fiqis as our clan Leaders.
Maybe it's time for us to remove Fiqis from our Clan put them in the back seats & put mooryaan Geeljires on the helm of the clan.
We've got plenty of red eyed Geeljires very suitable for mooryaanimo
Lol, all this talk for 20 miskiin IDPs in the middle of XL heartlands and farms?

This is Southern Somalia not Waqooyi or Ethiopia. I don’t know who these sub clans are, all I know is that they are not respected in Somalia and no one takes them serious. The same people that were buying River water from HG Indhacade… war naga amuus. You don’t scare anyone.

A23C6795-5402-4CD6-8B91-C7E05F14C9DF.png

Lol, all this talk for 20 miskiin IDPs in the middle of XL heartlands and farms?

This is Southern Somalia not Waqooyi or Ethiopia. I don’t know who these sub clans are, all I know is that they are not respected in Somalia and no one takes them serious. The same people that were buying River water from HG Indhacade… war naga amuus. You don’t scare anyone.

View attachment 252547
Xawaadle oo dad yasaya aduun macaanki ka dhamaaday weye walee.
You must be mistaking for biimaal or who ever lives near the river in LS

Xawaadle oo dad yasaya aduun macaanki ka dhamaaday weye walee.
You must be mistaking for biimaal or who ever lives near the river in LS

hhhh Shabaab ayaan meel saaray, maa 20 xabo Aniga igu hoos nool maa dad iga dhigeysaa? Isku xisho…

War Adaa ii kala qaadqaadeysiid Aniga kuli isku mid ayaan uu Arkaa. Dirta Konfuur beey isku yeeraan..

hhhh Shabaab ayaan meel saaray, maa 20 xabo Aniga igu hoos nool maa dad iga dhigeysaa? Isku xisho…

War Adaa ii kala qaadqaadeysiid Aniga kuli isku mid ayaan uu Arkaa. Dirta Konfuur beey isku yeeraan..
Adeer cidii kugu hoos nool saad doonto yeel, koley kuwaasi Surre maahe.
20 xabo aan nahay hoosta mar kale naga soo gal.
Mar kale ha dhihin reerku waa sixroolayal iyo wax la mid ah.
Alshabaab ragii bari hore meel saaray baan nahay.
Alshabaab never ruled our degaans, while they're still occupying some parts of your land.
You're clan is equivalent to the calibesteen of Somalia, only capable of hit & run lol

Alshabaab ayaa meel saaray bey ku leedahay hadanah abaandulayasha dagaalka waa niman ceyr, Saleebaan iyo Fiqi Maxamed including my uncles 3 generals from dhago badan family from Xeraale, who have a PhD in fighting with alsheydan ah oo Gobolada dhexe ka yimid oo indho gaduud ah.
Suugag, taangi iyo beebeyaal xitaa maleh markaas buu dagaal ku faanayaa lol wuxu cawaansana ma geed hoosti buu ku nool yahay.

Adeer cidii kugu hoos nool saad doonto yeel, koley kuwaasi Surre maahe.
20 xabo aan nahay hoosta mar kale naga soo gal.
Mar kale ha dhihin reerku waa sixroolayal iyo wax la mid ah.
Alshabaab ragii bari hore meel saaray baan nahay.
Alshabaab never ruled our degaans, while they're still occupying some parts of your land.
You're clan is equivalent to the calibesteen of Somalia, only capable of hit & run lol
Well, there is absolutely no reason for Shabaab to control your lands as you don’t have any resources or farm lands for shabaab to take control, all you have in your tuulos in Ethiopia like Xeraale is just red sand not even a large population lol + your a minority in a region where there are large clans like MX and HG. They did the heavy work of preventing shabaab in their lands during ASWJ… waa lagu taliyaa lol.

Im not gonna waste my time arguing with Dir. we have no business we don’t share any lands, regions or even dhaqan. Absolutely no point arguing with you sxb.

Well, there is absolutely no reason for Shabaab to control your lands as you don’t have any resources or farm lands for shabaab to take control, all you have in your tuulos like Xeraale is just red sand not even a large population lol + your a minority in a region where there are large clans like MX and HG. They did the heavy work of preventing shabaab in their lands during ASWJ… waa lagu taliyaa lol.

Im not gonna waste my time arguing with Dir. we have no business we don’t share any lands, regions or even dhaqan. Absolutely no point arguing with you sxb.
Haduu reerkiinu rag leeyahay 2023 rag asaagood ah dhulkoodu mey heysteen.
War haduu hal cariish ah meel iigu yaal nin kale inuu sheegto ma ogoli.
Idigu se cawaan cidii kortaba iska rarato ahow.
Markii horeba cidi kulamey doodine adigaa rag daan adag ah raadsaday.
Orodoo naagihiina shabaab ka xoree af kanooli rag la isagama dhiciyee.

Reer dhan oo reer asaagood ah qarameyeen baa dadnimo sheeganaya.
Waa wecelnimadii oo lagu faanayo, dhi.lo kaa indho adag ciyaar ciyaar looma oran.

Haduu reerkiinu rag leeyahay 2023 rag asaagood ah dhulkoodu mey heysteen.
War haduu hal cariish ah meel iigu yaal nin kale inuu sheegto ma ogoli.
Idigu se cawaan cidii kortaba iska rarato ahow.
Markii horeba cidi kulamey doodine adigaa rag daan adag ah raadsaday.
Orodoo naagihiina shabaab ka xoree af kanooli rag la isagama dhiciyee.
Dhulkaas baxaada Weyn ayaan deganahay oo Allah swt isiiyeey oo Gobalka Shabelle itoobiya ka bilaabato ila Jowhar ku tagto, aduunka 1 tuulo oo Itoobiya ku dhex taal iguma koobin Marke isku level ma nihiin tuuladaada ilaalsho anigane gobalkeeyga Aan ilaashaanaa. Nagu kala wad.

Dhulkaas baxaada Weyn ayaan deganahay oo Allah swt isiiyeey oo Gobalka Shabelle itoobiya ka bilaabato ila Jowhar ku tagto, aduunka 1 tuulo oo Itoobiya ku dhex taal iguma koobin Marke isku level ma nihiin tuuladaada ilaalsho anigane gobalkeeyga Aan ilaashaanaa. Nagu kala wad.
Koley mucjisoyinkaan la kulmay bey iigu jirtaa xawaadle oo faanaya.
Dhulka af laguma yeesho, idinkoo dhul badan oo reero kale dagan yihiin sheeganaya hora loo arkay af kanoolayal hawshina sheegadka ah wata.
Markiini horeba reer sheegato baad aheydeen, Hawiye ood siman tihiin ka fac ahaan baad laf hoose inaad noqotaan ogolateen oo aabihi idin dhalay u inkirteen.
Rag wecelnimo ku faanayo waxaan ula doodaahi baaba igu dambi ah.
Nabadiinu ilaa inta aad wacelnimo ku faanida ka daaneysaan

deefow is makane/xl kabxanley is xl suure are recent illegal aliens who overstayed their visa sida mexicans oo kale
Somalispot.com is full of wafflers .
fiqimaxamed fiqi ahmed & fiqi walal ( fiqi cumar ) are natives to the hirran. Xawadle came to the region after Menelik 2nd and dervish attacks against qadariya sufis forcing many clans south to gedo like fiqimaxamed (surre) & marehaan .
2 of the clan founders fiqi ahmed (at defow) & fiqi walal( at kabxanley ) is buried at Coomaad hiraan

We never bordered you until recently. you to stole land from aw xasan . The only expansionist & alien is you .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230517-170734_Video downloader for TT.jpg
    Screenshot_20230517-170734_Video downloader for TT.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 36
Kkkkkkkkkkkk I'm dead. Isku level?💀 bro u just live at eastern hirran . While I live from togdhere to tana River kenya . I have my own district at Ethiopia dolobay way richer than ur sithole region ,while u have non at Ethiopia and u come under hawiye at Ethiopia aswell 💀💀 . Atleast I don't claim my reer abtis lineage 💀

Trending

Latest posts