IOG is a big Tribaist Dirirst man and is part of the Somali problem!

I used to like our Djiboutian brothers when they were new in 2012 they built all the military and civil installations in Baladweyne and some dams on the river banks, trained the army, police and built new buildings in Xerada Lamagalaay but all this was done in their first two years and after that nothing new was built why? They stopped every thing after the clashes in Kabxanley and Deefow in 2014 between Some Hawadle Farmers and local Surre. There have been alot of Dir conferences one of them took place in Nairobi attended by Muuse biixi and Faysal Ali Waraabe they talked about Kabxanley and Marka. Anyways IOG have adopted their recommendations so he stopped training the Army and police in Hiiraan and building any thing new "because this army will be used against the local Dir farmers" I believe without these Dir sanctions on Hiiraan the Djiboutians would have done great projects in Hiiraan including the airport they control. Instead they started scrutinizing on the SNA blocking arming our macawisley in 2018 in Buuloburde in the south not in Baladweyne and it's north. The SNA used to get it's bullets from Amisom so that why. I have gone to Baladweyne in 2017 and i saw this in my eyes.

Today IOG is acting on SL behalf against reer SSC. I mean the guy who sided with surre against Hawadle how can he mediate between ISaaq and Daarood? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
DIR NAIROBI CONFERENCE MUUSE BIIXI ON GOBOLADA DHEXE IYO HIIRAAN 2:30 THERE HAVE BEEN OTHER PREVIOUS DIR SHIRAR IN XAMAR THAT DJIBOUTI ADOPTED THEIR RECOMMENDATIONS IN HIIRAAN LIKE DEPLOYING DJIBOUTI TROOPS IN KABXANLEY AND DEEFOW THEY TRIED BUT THEY FAILED. DIR USED FORMER PM YUULKA WHO WAS TRYING TO SAFE HIMSELF FROM MOTION TO REQUEST FROM DJIBOUTI TO DEPLOY TROOPS IN KABHANLEY. ACTUALLY THE DIR MPS WITH A BAADICADE FEMALE MINISTER MET WITH THE DJIBOUTI COMMANDER IN XALANE MOGADISHU SO IT WAS PRE-PLANNED. HASSAN SEIKH SIDED WITH US SINCE YUULKA WAS USING DIRTA SO HE STOPPED THE PROPOSAL. DJIBOUTI ARMY WAS SENT BACK FROM CEELGAAL BY LOCAL PEOPLE BUT SINCE THEN THEY ADOPTED ANOTHER POLICY OF NO MORE TRAINING TROOPS AND POLICE FOR HIIRAAN AND SCRUTINIZING ON THE SNA. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AMISOM WHY THEY ARE INVOLVING IN THE LOCAL ISSUES?

Djibouti troops heading to kabxanley got blocked in ceelgaal

Last edited:
IOG is a joke just look at that belly off his meanwhile his people are living like IDF refuges in a peaceful country. Diir is a big problem in Somalia no doubt every shabab emir has been diir/isaaq for a reason this tribe are scared off a united Somalia i dont blame them their people wouldnโ€™t accept their living standards when they see Somalias development with peace.

Im not really supporting my clan for injustices what im trying to say is that Djibouti wanted to intervene without Hiiraan adminstration and SNA who are created to solve the problems instead they adopted the Dir perspective just like they r now adopting the SL/Isaaq prospective on Laascaanood. We told them f*ck we will sort out this by ourselves using the SNA. Few years ago Dir killed 6 Hawadle farmers in their farm wich caused another war. Our ugaas went to kabxanleey and sent back hawadle militias to their villages and deployed SNA. He told the Dir next time you must hand over any criminal to the administration to prevent a war and they agreed. I posted some dir shit calling us beesha bariga and Hassan Sh rejecting pm Abdiwali yuulka Dir mps delegation and Deploying djibouti.

Screenshot_20230205-000107~3.jpg

Screenshot_20230205-000107~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230204-235914.jpg

Screenshot_20230204-235914.jpg

Screenshot_20230205-001651.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230205-001651.jpg
    Screenshot_20230205-001651.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 22

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I used to like our Djiboutian brothers when they were new in 2012 they built all the military and civil installations in Baladweyne and some dams on the river banks, trained the army, police and built new buildings in Xerada Lamagalaay but all this was done in their first two years and after that nothing new was built why? They stopped every thing after the clashes in Kabxanley and Deefow in 2014 between Some Hawadle Farmers and local Surre. There have been alot of Dir conferences one of them took place in Nairobi attended by Muuse biixi and Faysal Ali Waraabe they talked about Kabxanley and Marka. Anyways IOG have adopted their recommendations so he stopped training the Army and police in Hiiraan and building any thing new "because this army will be used against the local Dir farmers" I believe without these Dir sanctions on Hiiraan the Djiboutians would have done great projects in Hiiraan including the airport they control. Instead they started scrutinizing on the SNA blocking arming our macawisley in 2018 in Buuloburde in the south not in Baladweyne and it's north. The SNA used to get it's bullets from Amisom so that why. I have gone to Baladweyne in 2017 and i saw this in my eyes.

Today IOG is acting on SL behalf against reer SSC. I mean the guy who sided with surre against Hawadle how can he mediate between ISaaq and Daarood? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Glad you woke up to the TUUG IOG, I hope Reer Hiiraan kick Djibouti out! Hawadle Macawiisley done more work in 6 months than Djibouti in 10 years

Glad you woke up to the TUUG IOG, I hope Reer Hiiraan kick Djibouti out! Hawadle Macawiisley done more work in 6 months than Djibouti in 10 years
i knew them well since my visit to Baladweyne in 217. I have noticed every thing they contributed was before 2014 wich was really great contribution but just bc of Dirta Kabxanley they stopped every thing. I have met the army and police officers even the adminstration they told me how they were against macawisley looking at them from Dir prospective despite operating in the South.

Now Djibouti wants to bribe the Dhulbahante Garaads so they can accept to bring back SL army to Laascaanood nothing else.

IOG has always been an Iririst. The guy in this video was Abdullahi Yusuf's former agaasimaha madaxtooyada in both his PL presidency and during his time as TFG president. He recalls how AY told that IOG stated Hawiye won the civil war and as such should get the presidency during their inital sit down as prepartions for Carta conference was underway. This is the guy that's supposed to chair a Somali reconcilation conference that will select its next President and more importantly, form the system of goverance to be used after the civil war. Carta of course ended in failure and much of that is due to IOG.

IOG is the definition of biting the hands that feeds you. I feel bad for Issa in Djibouti, they've could've become the Singapore of Africa if it weren't for him

IOG is the epitome of corrupt African politicians. Djibouti had the potential to be a great nation but his personal interests come first
What is Djiboutis potential for greatness? Tiny, arid, hot country that has no real resources. In what world is this the recipe for greatness?

Djibouti's whole prosperity (Acquired under IOG) is built on Ethiopia's limited access to neighbouring ports in Eritrea and Somaliland.

Im not really supporting my clan for injustices what im trying to say is that Djibouti wanted to intervene without Hiiraan adminstration and SNA who are created to solve the problems instead they adopted the Dir perspective just like they r now adopting the SL/Isaaq prospective on Laascaanood. We told them f*ck we will sort out this by ourselves using the SNA. Few years ago Dir killed 6 Hawadle farmers in their farm wich caused another war. Our ugaas went to kabxanleey and sent back hawadle militias to their villages and deployed SNA. He told the Dir next time you must hand over any criminal to the administration to prevent a war and they agreed. I posted some dir shit calling us beesha bariga and Hassan Sh rejecting pm Abdiwali yuulka Dir mps delegation and Deploying djibouti.
What utter nonsense! I see you are still spewing propaganda as was the case on somnet. One has to set you straight like the Bad Ol' Days.Your Ugaas carries no weight with Surre as there is no Xeer between our clans or a permanent peace agreement. There was no agreement nor is there an agreement to hand over men who kill between us. The only agreement was the 2021 December ceasefire, the first local Fiqi elder highlights how this was the first cessation of hostilities they have agreed to, no mention of any other ceasefire from our side before this day. (1.10min mark onwards).

The 2021 issue did not also start from killing Xawaadle villagers but from the killing of men who tried to lay claim to riverside farmland in Kabxanley owned by Surre as part of an NGO scheme. They were warned but when they did not heed the warnings and returned, they were shot dead. You then attacked Kabxanley from the end of August to September and were only able to enter the town when the local Kabxanley folk withdrew to Deefow during the night because they needed to re-supply after continuous fighting.

Your Ugaas and Jeeyte held press conferences in Kabxanley a few days later falsely claiming they were going to maintain peace in Kabxanley. How is this even possible when no Hiiraan Surres were part of their Igu Sawiir and their position was clear from the start in that they would return to Kabxanley by the gun and with better supplies/reinforcements. Even your own clan were aware of the reinforcements arriving with one of your 'celebrity' FKD Facebook warriors criticising Cayr for not supporting Xawaadle because Surre reinforcements were traversing their territory en-route to Kabxanley.

With the help of Reer Mudug militia, Reer Kabxanley returned to their land in November 2022, not because of some non-existent peace agreement. When has a conflict in Somalia been peacefully settled at night with the sounds of gunfire in the background?

If there was peace before December as you have insinuated, why did the Surre militias who set up camp in Kabxanley burn Xawaadle farmland in November to avenge the vandalism and pillaging you did in September? Your own Buulay Online Facebook page shows how there was no peaceful coexistence:

The ironic thing is that Jeeyte spoke earlier in 2021 about the more devastating war in 2013-2015 when countless of men died stating that it was pointless to engage in clan warfare with Reer Kabxanley and Deefow yet you attacked again for no real gain but more loss of life on your side and material losses on our side. (5.00 min onwards)

What utter nonsense! I see you are still spewing propaganda as was the case on somnet. One has to set you straight like the Bad Ol' Days.Your Ugaas carries no weight with Surre as there is no Xeer between our clans or a permanent peace agreement. There was no agreement nor is there an agreement to hand over men who kill between us. The only agreement was the 2021 December ceasefire, the first local Fiqi elder highlights how this was the first cessation of hostilities they have agreed to, no mention of any other ceasefire from our side before this day. (1.10min mark onwards).

The 2021 issue did not also start from killing Xawaadle villagers but from the killing of men who tried to lay claim to riverside farmland in Kabxanley owned by Surre as part of an NGO scheme. They were warned but when they did not heed the warnings and returned, they were shot dead. You then attacked Kabxanley from the end of August to September and were only able to enter the town when the local Kabxanley folk withdrew to Deefow during the night because they needed to re-supply after continuous fighting.

Your Ugaas and Jeeyte held press conferences in Kabxanley a few days later falsely claiming they were going to maintain peace in Kabxanley. How is this even possible when no Hiiraan Surres were part of their Igu Sawiir and their position was clear from the start in that they would return to Kabxanley by the gun and with better supplies/reinforcements. Even your own clan were aware of the reinforcements arriving with one of your 'celebrity' FKD Facebook warriors criticising Cayr for not supporting Xawaadle because Surre reinforcements were traversing their territory en-route to Kabxanley.

With the help of Reer Mudug militia, Reer Kabxanley returned to their land in November 2022, not because of some non-existent peace agreement. When has a conflict in Somalia been peacefully settled at night with the sounds of gunfire in the background?

If there was peace before December as you have insinuated, why did the Surre militias who set up camp in Kabxanley burn Xawaadle farmland in November to avenge the vandalism and pillaging you did in September? Your own Buulay Online Facebook page shows how there was no peaceful coexistence:

The ironic thing is that Jeeyte spoke earlier in 2021 about the more devastating war in 2013-2015 when countless of men died stating that it was pointless to engage in clan warfare with Reer Kabxanley and Deefow yet you attacked again for no real gain but more loss of life on your side and material losses on our side. (5.00 min onwards)

Niyahow the SNA was in Kabxanleey for more than two months before your guys returned to Kabxanley and the ceasefire was announced inside Kabxanley by Ugaas Yusuf who ordered the militias to withdraw from it. Literally there was two months between when they left and when you came back and as far i know surre haven't committed other crimes..boqor Buurmadow talked good about the role of Ugaas Yuusuf when he was in Xamar. Lastly you guys arrived as Xer in the 40s you cant tell xl who protects Hiiraan "he can't have a farm next to the river " we are xalaal people we dont take your farms but the land belongs to all including you. We are not claiming your villages just the bank is shared we are infront of you in Bacaad and behind of you in Burdhiinle you are a drop of Hawadle ocean how can you dictate them. This war was caused by one thing; Surre attacking hawadle farmers and they paid the price they dont dare to repeat this shit again.

This ciidanka who was keeping peace in kabhanley for two months before you returned. Kulahaa awood aan ku soo noqdey ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

These farms are behind them between them and Reerow hassan and this intruder tells us dont come here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
This is Hawadle village behind Deefow closer to Ethiopia yet they claiming this farm land
Screenshot_20230205-121354.jpg

AUN Gaaljecel vice Governor who got killed in Lamagalaay attack thanks Ugaas Yuusuf . Our militias never broke the word of the Ugaas we have one of the Somali strongest Dhaqan

Last edited:
Niyahow the SNA was in Kabxanleey for more than two months before your guys returned to Kabxanley and the ceasefire was announced inside Kabxanley by Ugaas Yusuf who ordered the militias to withdraw from it. Literally there was two months between when they left and when you come back and as far i know surre haven't committed other crimes..boqor Buurmadow talked good about the role of Ugaas Yuusuf when he was in Xamar.
Like I said, propaganda doesn't wash. Your SNA were the same ones who were in bed with Xawadle militias in Kabxanleey like they did in 2013-2015. This is a video of your militias stationed in Kabxanley along with the SNA in October long after your Ugaas fraudulently sought peace in September:

H3.PNG

The proof is in the pudding, we came back armed, not via a peace agreement like you falsely claimed. Your Ugaas never met our Ugaas nor was there any meeting between our clans until December 2021. Kabxanley Surres were not planning to return before reinforcing just like we did in 2015. Do you think Reer Kabxanley were stupid enough to come unprepared? Do you think those Reer Mudug Teknikos and fighters came for Shaah? Boqor Buurmadow is not Surre, he is Isaaq, our own Ugaas stated there will no be peaceful return, only by the gun like we did in 2014-2015.

As for Surre burning your farms in retaliation, of course they did out of vengeance. Why do you think Buulay Online was releasing a propaganda video in November of men aimlessly firing shots in the air?

H1.PNG

Lastly you guys arrived as Xer in the 40s you cant tell xl who protects Hiiraan "he can't have a farm next to the river " we are xalaal people we dont take your farms but the land belongs to all including you. We are not claiming your villages just the bank is shared we are infront of you in Bacaad and behind of you in Burdhiinle you are a drop of Hawadle ocean how can you dictate them. This war was caused by one thing; Surre attacking hawadle farmers and they paid the price they dont dare to repeat this shit again.
Your stupidity knows no bounds, read up on History before you spout Shuban. The Fiqi Maxammed and Fiqi Cumar Surres were recorded as living in Hiiraan in the 19th century adjacent to the Bantus near the riverside according to Italian explorer Brichetti. They historically lived by the riverside of Hiiraan but most migrated South in the 20th century. The few that remained behind are the Deefow and Kabxanley folk. Where do you think the Reer Dolowbay Surres migrated from?

H4.PNG

Furthermore, there are no Xawaadle villages on the Banka between Kabxanley and Deefow, these towns are connected by one continuous stretch of farmland right up to the Ethiopian border. That land is mainly Surre Aseendos until the Ethiopian border with Abaaley. How do you think the reinforcements came, or how the fighters defending Kabxanley withdrew to Deefow without facing any Xawaadles? Only a Baghdad Bob Fob like you would argue that hundreds of non-local Surre fighters and their Teknikos would be given safe passage through enemy territory in the borders of Somalia. Even the hamlets we displaced you from in 2015 were not necessarily on the Banka. Tell me which one of the following villages are on the Banka north of Kabxanley or Deefow?:

The Dir clan burnt eight houses in Guri Caddo village (28 km north east of Belet Weyne) following the fighting of 22 June 2015. The affected were from the Hawaadle clan, who had been early displaced from other villages.

According to local estimates, about 1500 HHs (7000 โ€“ 9000 people) of Hawaadle clan have been displaced to various areas especially from the villages of Guri Caddo, Bacaad, BiyoQurun, Dusmo and Gasle and Burjada.

The only ones who settle with us near the Banka north of Kabxanley are Makanes but they have mostly moved to the West Side apart from a minority in Jeerey, Tawakal etc.

Moreover, we didn't kill any local Beledweyne Aden Warsame Hawadles, we killed non-local Cali Madaxweyne Xawaadles from Maxas seeking land which wasn't theirs. Since 2015, our boundaries were set in stone but these men crossed the boundary hence the killings. Sure we lost a battle but none of those thieves or their non-native kin will settle in land which doesn't belong to them as our Banka area is off-limits again with the arrival of Central Surre militia. What makes you think no one will be killed again if land is trespassed upon considering Surres have done more than their fair share in Hiiraan since 2014? Our casualties pale in comparison to yours.

Kulaha 'Xalaal People', your elders were claiming the rich farmland surrounding Deefow and Kabxanley all the way to the Ethiopian border just yesterday? Have your looting "Nabadoons' suddenly found God?

This ciidanka who was keeping peace in kabhanley for two months before you returned. Kulahaa awood aan ku soo noqdey ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

These farms are behind them between them and Reerow hassan and this intruder tells us dont come here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
This is Hawadle village behind Deefow closer to Ethiopia yet they claiming this farm land
View attachment 252447

AUN Gaaljecel vice Governor who got killed in Lamagalaay attack thanks Ugaas Yuusuf . Our militias never broke the word of the Ugaas we have one of the Somali strongest Dhaqan

Maxamud Gacal is not on the Banka, show me a riverside town of yours North of Kabxanley and Deefow in this map?

H2.PNG

The Banka is the most valuable land which had already been settled by us and the Makane. Reer Aw Xassan and us border each other directly at the Ethiopian border Banka. Prove me wrong, I dare you to post a video of Maxamud Gacal or Burdhinle showing them on the Banka.

Like I said, propaganda doesn't wash. Your SNA were the same ones who were in bed with Xawadle militias in Kabxanleey like they did in 2013-2015. This is a video of your militias stationed in Kabxanley along with the SNA in October long after your Ugaas fraudulently sought peace in September:

View attachment 252464

The proof is in the pudding, we came back armed, not via a peace agreement like you falsely claimed. Your Ugaas never met our Ugaas nor was there any meeting between our clans until December 2021. Kabxanley Surres were not planning to return before reinforcing just like we did in 2015. Do you think Reer Kabxanley were stupid enough to come unprepared? Do you think those Reer Mudug Teknikos and fighters came for Shaah? Boqor Buurmadow is not Surre, he is Isaaq, our own Ugaas stated there will no be peaceful return, only by the gun like we did in 2014-2015.

As for Surre burning your farms in retaliation, of course they did out of vengeance. Why do you think Buulay Online was releasing a propaganda video in November of men aimlessly firing shots in the air?

View attachment 252465

Your stupidity knows no bounds, read up on History before you spout Shuban. The Fiqi Maxammed and Fiqi Cumar Surres were recorded as living in Hiiraan in the 19th century adjacent to the Bantus near the riverside according to Italian explorer Brichetti. They historically lived by the riverside of Hiiraan but most migrated South in the 20th century. The few that remained behind are the Deefow and Kabxanley folk. Where do you think the Reer Dolowbay Surres migrated from?

View attachment 252468

Furthermore, there are no Xawaadle villages on the Banka between Kabxanley and Deefow, these towns are connected by one continuous stretch of farmland right up to the Ethiopian border. That land is mainly Surre Aseendos until the Ethiopian border with Abaaley. How do you think the reinforcements came, or how the fighters defending Kabxanley withdrew to Deefow without facing any Xawaadles? Only a Baghdad Bob Fob like you would argue that hundreds of non-local Surre fighters and their Teknikos would be given safe passage through enemy territory in the borders of Somalia. Even the hamlets we displaced you from in 2015 were not necessarily on the Banka. Tell me which one of the following villages are on the Banka north of Kabxanley or Deefow?:

The only ones who settle with us near the Banka north of Kabxanley are Makanes but they have mostly moved to the West Side apart from a minority in Jeerey, Tawakal etc.

Moreover, we didn't kill any local Beledweyne Aden Warsame Hawadles, we killed non-local Cali Madaxweyne Xawaadles from Maxas seeking land which wasn't theirs. Since 2015, our boundaries were set in stone but these men crossed the boundary hence the killings. Sure we lost a battle but none of those thieves or their non-native kin will settle in land which doesn't belong to them as our Banka area is off-limits again with the arrival of Central Surre militia. What makes you think no one will be killed again if land is trespassed upon considering Surres have done more than their fair share in Hiiraan since 2014? Our casualties pale in comparison to yours.

Kulaha 'Xalaal People', your elders were claiming the rich farmland surrounding Deefow and Kabxanley all the way to the Ethiopian border just yesterday? Have your looting "Nabadoons' suddenly found God?

Maxamud Gacal is not on the Banka, show me a riverside town of yours North of Kabxanley and Deefow in this map?

View attachment 252466

The Banka is the most valuable land which had already been settled by us and the Makane. Reer Aw Xassan and us border each other directly at the Ethiopian border Banka. Prove me wrong, I dare you to post a video of Maxamud Gacal or Burdhinle showing them on the Banka.
kkk wallahi aniga waa ka xishoonayaa xataa inaan adiga kula doodo hadaad na dul saarantihiin xataa maroodi camal idin ma dareemeyno ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You guys are not different than fiqishini in Sool the difference is that we recognize your two villages; Kabxanley and Deefow nothing more. Look now the map you are these two red spots in a green hawadle sea. The reason aad markaste ood qof dishaan kabxanley uga carartaan is bc kabxanley is in the middle of Hawadle villages. Deefow is just before the reerow xassan Abaalay on the border as you can see from the map. Between abaaley and feerfeer inside somalia is xl like dareerto, burdhiinle, xuduwagle, maxaxuud gacal this is parallel to Abaaley so we r behind you. I posted again our beero between abaaley and burdhiinle and before burdhiinle.

Lastly i would like to tell our readers this is not like HG vs biimaal we are the originals yet all we ask is to stay good neighbours If there is HG they are the HG and the are the biimaal. I hope they learn a lesson not to mess with their hosting hawadle. All their livestock are from us as Sadaqa for teaching Quran our kids. Im done with you.
Screenshot_20230205-172942.jpg

Screenshot_20230205-165004.jpg

Screenshot_20230205-165015.jpg

Screenshot_20230205-164923.png

This video shows their deefow village and behind it hawadle farmers parallel to Abaalay on the border

Last edited:
kkk wallahi aniga waa ka xishoonayaa xataa inaan adiga kula doodo hadaad na dul saarantihiin xataa maroodi camal idin ma dareemeyno ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You guys are not different than fiqishini in Sool the difference is that we recognize your two villages; Kabxanley and Deefow nothing more. Look now the map you are these two red spots in a green hawadle sea. The reason aad markaste ood qof dishaan kabxanley uga carartaan is bc kabxanley is in the middle of Hawadle villages.

Enough of your diarrhea, I asked you a simple question regarding any riverside settlements you have North of Kabxanley and Deefow? You came up with Shuban. Not one video to prove you live by the river.

Deefow is just before the reerow xassan Abaalay on the border as you can see from the map. Between abaaley and feerfeer inside somalia is xl like dareerto, burdhiinle, xuduwagle, maxaxuud gacal this is parallel to Abaaley so we r behind you. Wabiga wuxuu ku soo leexanayaa burdhiinle gadaasheeda hadana waa noqonayaa xaga mustaxiil sidee u dhahee ma degtid? I posted again our beero between abaaley and burdhiinle and before burdhiinle.

There are no Xawaadle settlements North of Kabxanley by the river, only the Makane in Jeerey. All your farming settlements are inland. If there was, Reer Kabxanley and Reer Deefow would not be able to support each other or travel freely between their towns as there is no real peace between us.

Lastly i would like to tell our readers this is not like HG vs biimaal we are the originals yet all we ask is to stay good neighbours If there is HG they are the HG and the are the biimaal. I hope they learn a lesson not to mess with their hosting hawadle. All their livestock are from us as Sadaqa for teaching Quran our kids. Im done with you. View attachment 252487
View attachment 252488
View attachment 252489
View attachment 252490

This video shows their deefow village and behind it hawadle farmers

You claimed we settled in Hiiraan in the 40s yet the historical records proved you to be a lying, propagandist Fob. Now you associate us with being farm squatters when the Hiiraan Surres have been there for centuries?

As for your poor excuse of a map, is that FKD FOB cousin Fob of yours claiming riverside Bantu settlements on the East Bank? :snoop:

I've seen his FKD Facebook post in which he shared that video, strange that he never dipped his toes in the Shabelle River but posted footage of inland rain fed farms away from the Banka? I'll tell you why, the Banka side along the Somali border is Surre land opposite the Galbeed Hills until the Eastern Buurdhiinle Hill where Reer Aw Xassan live. This is the fertile Reer Aw Xassan land next to the river and the hill.

@The Midlands i wouldnโ€™t argue with a Surre from Xeraale about XL farm lands in Hiiraan, you have too much Dhulqaad, XL live in all 4 corners of Kabxanley and Deefow and also live inside the villagesโ€ฆ. ever since the ceasefire they have been disarmed and have accepted their marti status. There has been no more fights over there for more than 2 years now. XL clearly control the riverine area from the Ethiopian border all the way to Eji.

Donโ€™t waste your time and energy next time.

@The Midlands i wouldnโ€™t argue with a Surre from Xeraale about XL farm lands in Hiiraan, you have too much Dhulqaad, XL live in all 4 corners of Kabxanley and Deefow and also live inside the villagesโ€ฆ. ever since the ceasefire they have been disarmed and have accepted their marti status. There has been no more fights over there for more than 2 years now. XL clearly control the riverine area from the Ethiopian border all the way to Eji.

Why is Dir 'marti' everywhere in Somalia. They really shot themselves in the foot. They should have all congregated in Marka historically and spread out nearby. Instead, they live in little pockets across the Horn, without being able to support each other.

Qofwalan

house of samatalis

deefow is makane/xl kabxanley is xl suure are recent illegal aliens who overstayed their visa sida mexicans oo kale

Trending

Latest posts