Investing

Asc brother. download these apps, zoya ( tells you if the company is halal to invest, Investmate ( teach you about investing, nordnet ( buy stocks). Also do some research of the company, the field and what the future looks like.

Apollo

VIP
I have a bit of money I’d like to invest but I have no clue about investing
Asc brother. download these apps, zoya ( tells you if the company is halal to invest, Investmate ( teach you about investing, nordnet ( buy stocks). Also do some research of the company, the field and what the future looks like.

When CirkaIyoDhulka posted this (April 2020), it was the best time. (Corona panic). When people are scared and panicked, it is usually the best time.

When CirkaIyoDhulka posted this (April 2020), it was the best time. (Corona panic). When people are scared and panicked, it is usually the best time.
U see people might have made bad decision becaufe of corona panic. When investing u shouldnt rush buying stocks because the prices are down. I like to take my time and think about the futute, does the company iam investing have place in like 10-20 year in the market.

Trending