Introvert or Extrovert?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forfon

Hello everybody!
through observation, it's obvious that there seems to be a little family of commentators here. you all share stories that you would of with families or friends. Are you all classically introverts, whereby you would rather share you aloof thoughts or inner deepest ideas amongst similar peers upon this forum? Or is your God-complex too daring for other...?

So... Introverts or Extroverts..?

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
introvert. Have been since growing up. At dugsi Quran, at school, at work and everwhert else, I am that guy that rarely talks. But the moment I connect with someone, I open up and let loose.

F

Forfon

So, the social extrovert you are then, with a nice dash of introversion. thats very common and normal. usually this relates to worries of being accepted among peers. be yourself pretty butterfly, don't worry about others.

Liibaan

So, the social extrovert you are then, with a nice dash of introversion. thats very common and normal. usually this relates to worries of being accepted among peers. be yourself pretty butterfly, don't worry about others.

Thanks for the advice. Is this your area of expertise, Dr. Gorgor?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
introvert. Have been since growing up. At dugsi Quran, at school, at work and everwhert else, I am that guy that rarely talks. But the moment I connect with someone, I open up and let loose.
:ohhh:Yo that's exactly me. I'm sure Bandit falls in the same category too.:damedamn:

Q

Queen Carawelo

If I don't know you or like you then I'm an introvert. If I like you and know you well I'm an extrovert. Some people mistake my quietness as me being an ice queen who won't talk to you. Assumptions, assumptions.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
If I don't know you or like you then I'm an introvert. If I like you and know you well I'm an extrovert. Some people mistake my quietness as me being an ice queen who won't talk to you. Assumptions, assumptions.

You basically described me. :drakelaugh:

Q

Queen Carawelo

You basically described me. :drakelaugh:
Some people had one sided beef with me all because I wouldn't talk to them in gatherings. Then when they get to know me and we hit it off they tell me about their one sided beef and I'm always flabbergasted. Loooool

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Some people had one sided beef with me all because I wouldn't talk to them in gatherings. Then when they get to know me and we hit it off they tell me about their one sided beef and I'm always flabbergasted. Loooool
I've been told I'm uppity because I'm selective in who I talk to. I'm not one of those people who will try to have a convo with any random person on the street. After saying my salaams, if I don't like you or don't know you, I'll act you don't exist. :axvmm9o:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
you learn something new everyday I always imagined you were out going loud mouth mj female but it seems am wrong:eminemdamn:

Liibaan

I think I am maskiin though. Physically I am big and strong, but my intimidation factor is zero. I have had little frail ass niggas threatened me. They think I am just big wuss. Ala yaa u sheega, am family man who doesn't want to get caught in fighting. I got kids to feed nigga.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I think I am maskiin though. Physically I am big and strong, but my intimidation factor is zero. I have had little frail ass niggas threatened me. They think I am just big wuss. Ala yaa u sheega, am family man who doesn't want to get caught in fighting. I got kids to feed nigga.
:damn: Bruh sometimes you gotta smack some sense into these kids. You know they're always looking for someone to punk and if you let them they'll soon walk over you.:damedamn: I've seen grown ass dude's getting punked by teenagers :drakelaugh:How can a say Walahi kid punk ya? Might as well give up on life.:mjlaugh:

Liibaan

:damn: Bruh sometimes you gotta smack some sense into these kids. You know they're always looking for someone to punk and if you let them they'll soon walk over you.:damedamn: I've seen grown ass dude's getting punked by teenagers :drakelaugh:How can a say Walahi kid punk ya? Might as well give up on life.:mjlaugh:
:banderas: they always catch me worse time. Usually when I am in hurry. This nigga almost hit me with his car and took my parking spot. He told me :camby:and I was like:meleshame: had few words for him then just walked away:mjlol:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:banderas: they always catch me worse time. Usually when I am in hurry. This nigga almost hit me with his car and took my parking spot. He told me :camby:and I was like:meleshame: had few words for him then just walked away:mjlol:
:deadmanny::russ: Bruh I'll take care of these kids for the right price. You won't hear nor see them around. :damedamn:Just send the money through Amal for me. :westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts