Interviews

iskufilann

inactive.
Mashallah, congrats for getting an interview from Cambridge. It is extremely competitive and therefore hard to get in. Also I would say be calm when going to the interview as being overexcited or being scared can have a drastic impact on your interview. Make sure you are on time and remember punctuality is what they look at! Don't lie or "waffle" about your personal statement and be enthusiastic and act like you are passionate about the degree you are choosing. Last but not least, look smart and professional:pachah1:You got this!! <33
If you don't mind me asking, what courses did you choose?

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Mashallah, congrats for getting an interview from Cambridge. It is extremely competitive and therefore hard to get in. Also I would say be calm when going to the interview as being overexcited or being scared can have a drastic impact on your interview. Make sure you are on time and remember punctuality is what they look at! Don't lie or "waffle" about your personal statement and be enthusiastic and act like you are passionate about the degree you are choosing. Last but not least, look smart and professional:pachah1:You got this!! <33
If you don't mind me asking, what courses did you choose?
I got rejected from Cambridge after interview unfortunately about a month and a half ago (Chem Eng and Biotechnology). This is a different uni (albeit still a T5 uni).

Thank you for the adulations though ❤️

iskufilann

inactive.
I got rejected from Cambridge after interview unfortunately about a month and a half ago (Chem Eng and Biotechnology). This is a different uni (albeit still a T5 uni).

Thank you for the adulations though ❤️
Reflect back on your interview and remember don't give up!! <3 I know you got this

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Have you applied for other alternative universities? Remember there is blessings behind everything!!
Yes 😭. Don’t be alarmed. I have offers for other unis but the one I have an interview for tmrw would be a dream to go to

Trending