Interracial Somali couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I saw one once but he was already married..and he had this job without degrees i thought callcenter job
Finding a guy with a nice degree whos hot somali and muslim doesnt exist loool

TRUST ME!!!

is it too hard to ask for a tall handsome somali guy with a degree , who is loyal and god conscious i mean i feel like i've just asked for the key to the universe to just fall into my lap , bisinka its deep!

tumblr_inline_og34bahTZj1uypcs1_500.gif

Bohol

VIP
Because Farah's that marry out usually marry whales so there's nothing to promote or be proud of.

:samwelcome:

Not really. For example in the news in Sweden there was a Somaliland guy that run away with his daughter to Sland and abandoned his
peng Blonde Swedish wife.

2012326183135764744118_sbig.jpg

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Not really. For example in the news in Sweden there was a Somaliland guy that run away with his daughter to Sland and abandoned his
peng Blonde Swedish wife.

2012326183135764744118_sbig.jpg
That's sad. The baby even looks Somali
:farmajoyaab:

He prevented a Maya Jama happening by taking his half Swedish daughter with him to Somaliland Lol.
She is the one that reported him to the Swedish authorities after he disappeared with the daughter.
wow
:ileycry:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Somalis should do match making like what turkish diaspora does, every year eligibe young turks are brought to a veune by their family and left to mingle with similar turks of the opposite sex, i think it's based on your education or jobs so all the smart and good jobs turks are brought together in a dating way and it leads to marriage a year or so down the line this could be done for somalis espically the women who complain that faraxs aint shit and don't have no education or dont make the same salary as me and that.

You can all complain all you want. In the end you will marry the one Allaah predestined for you. A lady in the village I previously lived always had high standards even though she already in the end of her thirties. She wanted a
1. Good looking somali guy
2. Same qabil and same sub qabil
3. In her age group
4. Uni degree
5. Good job, loaded

She ended desperately marrying a qaxooti because her time was running out. Biology waits for no woman. In sha Allaah he will rise to her level someday.

Now I did some waiting for my Farah to appear. No one came so at the age of 23 I decide F it. Just marry the next guy who is a good muslim, has a decent income and you can have an intelligent convo with. So when My ajanabi soon to be husband showed up I just decided to go with it. My father was oke with him since he had good manners. end of the story a week after my husband asked my father for permission to marry me. A prince like Farah appeared and asked my father the same. He said no because he already said yes to someone else. and he didn't tell me about it till like a year after marriage. I can"t say I wasnt slightly dissapointed why he didnt tell me sooner. in the end all the farahs in the neighbour hood were complaining about me marrying an ajanabi to the somali elder. But yeah well they were partying with Jessica while I was keeping chaste reading books at home. So yeah whatever man.

You can all complain all you want. In the end you will marry the one Allaah predestined for you. A lady in the village I previously lived always had high standards even though she already in the end of her thirties. She wanted a
1. Good looking somali guy
2. Same qabil and same sub qabil
3. In her age group
4. Uni degree
5. Good job, loaded

She ended desperately marrying a qaxooti because her time was running out. Biology waits for no woman. In sha Allaah he will rise to her level someday.

Now I did some waiting for my Farah to appear. No one came so at the age of 23 I decide F it. Just marry the next guy who is a good muslim, has a decent income and you can have an intelligent convo with. So when My ajanabi soon to be husband showed up I just decided to go with it. My father was oke with him since he had good manners. end of the story a week after my husband asked my father for permission to marry me. A prince like Farah appeared and asked my father the same. He said no because he already said yes to someone else. and he didn't tell me about it till like a year after marriage. I can"t say I wasnt slightly dissapointed why he didnt tell me sooner. in the end all the farahs in the neighbour hood were complaining about me marrying an ajanabi to the somali elder. But yeah well they were partying with Jessica while I was keeping chaste reading books at home. So yeah whatever man.
23 is too young to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.