Interracial Somali couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think they do , i've searched high and low the hot ones are either taken , dead or they're no born yet :noneck:

I saw one once but he was already married..and he had this job without degrees i thought callcenter job
Finding a guy with a nice degree whos hot somali and muslim doesnt exist loool

Genie

The last suugo bender
I saw one once but he was already married..and he had this job without degrees i thought callcenter job
Finding a guy with a nice degree whos hot somali and muslim doesnt exist loool

TRUST ME!!!

is it too hard to ask for a tall handsome somali guy with a degree , who is loyal and god conscious i mean i feel like i've just asked for the key to the universe to just fall into my lap , bisinka its deep!

TRUST ME!!!

is it too hard to ask for a tall handsome somali guy with a degree , who is loyal and god conscious i mean i feel like i've just asked for the key to the universe to just fall into my lap , bisinka its deep!

Is is that hard :gucciwhat: Hopefully you will find one inshallah

Genie

The last suugo bender
Is is that hard :gucciwhat: Hopefully you will find one inshallah

LOOL , yep! tbh i live in a small town , by looking for a somali guy i mean i look out of my window every ....7 hours ......every other day ... when i feel like it , but even on social media they're all short , and siisii :hova: , i gave up anyways you .... good luck :kendrickcry:

Last edited:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I feel like interracial couples are just bait and given so much exposure from ugly halimos who are to scared and too ugly to move to a non somali in london tho medicore looking somali girls all have non somali boyfriends, i saw one in westfield stratford with a paki or arab short boy and she was watching me the whole time smiling maybe she thinks i know her brother or maybe im cute.

LOOL , yep! tbh i live in a small town , by looking for a somali guy i mean i look out of my window every ....7 hours ......every other day ... when feel like it , but even on social media there all short , and siisii :hova: , i gave up anyways you .... good luck :kendrickcry:

Where do you live and how old are you
i live in a small town too lol

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
do you know me sahib , i despise weeaboo's and koreaboo's i outgrew korean dramas and kpop that was me when i was 11 years old i'm now 19 , the girl on my dp is just there for the aesthetics :gnzbryw:

ps : your obsessed with anime (weeaboo alert!) :rolleyes:
Not anymore don't have time for anime
Best believe if a i find a hot non somali muslim man , i'm jumping off the somalis guy train asap

but i'm still a #celibate so.... :hillarybiz:
:mjcry:

Du Lac

your friendly neighborhood somali
I feel like interracial couples are just bait and given so much exposure from ugly halimos who are to scared and too ugly to move to a non somali in london tho medicore looking somali girls all have non somali boyfriends, i saw one in westfield stratford with a paki or arab short boy and she was watching me the whole time smiling maybe she thinks i know her brother or maybe im cute.
The most beautiful somali girls in the west always date/marry non somalis.Mainly because most somali men are neither good looking(either skinny or fat,allergic to weight lifting)or capable(rarely get a degree).We are either unemployed or engaging in criminal activities.Most of them also grow up with a somali father and know what to avoid to not end up as their mothers.

This is why most of us look for a partner back home.Somali girls back home know nothing and live in bad conditions,desprate for a way out.In those situations it's an all round win-win.But if they have a daughter,no way she is going to marry someone like her father.

Honestly somali men need to either shape up or shut up.I for one support any healthy/happy relationship.

Merca

Inactive.
The most beautiful somali girls in the west always date/marry non somalis.Mainly because most somali men are neither good looking(either skinny or fat,allergic to weight lifting)or capable(rarely get a degree).We are either unemployed or engaging in criminal activities.Most of them also grow up with a somali father and know what to avoid to not end up as their mothers.

This is why most of us look for a partner back home.Somali girls back home know nothing and live in bad conditions,desprate for a way out.In those situations it's an all round win-win.But if they have a daughter,no way she is going to marry someone like her father.

Honestly somali men need to either shape up or shut up.I for one support any healthy/happy relationship.
:gucciwhat:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

This is the case for alot of Somali fathers as I've seen among my friend groups but I've had one of the most involved fathers in my life. I am educated and educating myself thanks to how much effort he put into me. I'm 19 and still to this day he cooks for me. He has several grown children but he always makes sure our bank accounts never reach 0.

I honestly (besides some garacs I used to get from him as a child) have the best father in the world and as a result I want to marry a Somali man.

The difference between my father and many others is my dad was forced to take on a nurturing role back in Somalia as he had 20+ siblings. My dad learned to cook at around the age of 20 and took care of his siblings. He stayed in college and educated himself. I won't say how far he got in education for privacy reasons but he has come very far.

The problem with Somali women is we set our standards too low when seeking a husband. There are plenty of hard working Somali Men out there who educate themselves but my sister's and aunts far too often fall into the trap of marrying a man simply to get married. I personally believe that it is better to stay single all my life than marry a deadbeat.

Bohol

VIP
Horta how come it is mostly halimos that promote interracial stuff in the Somali community? the farahs that date out are usually low-key.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I am married out tho. XD
tupac%20fuck.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Horta how come it is mostly halimos that promote interracial stuff in the Somali community? the farahs that date out are usually low-key.

Because Farah's that marry out usually marry whales so there's nothing to promote or be proud of.

:samwelcome:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

:eek:

Please speak for yourself. My father is the greatest man I know and my mother is a lucky woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending