Interracial Somali couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Typical koreaboo/weaboo. They're everywhere :mahubowtf:

Need to be put on a leash

They remind me of my cousins who were filthy, disgusting dirty koreaboos. I kicked THE SHIT out of them and complained to their parents that they are listening to SATANIC GAY-agenda spreading ANTI-islam PRO-jewish "music" that does SIXIR on women to make them LOVE satanic koreans and absolutely HATE their own to the point where they learn KOREAN instead of QURAAN and speak that GIBBERISH and in the worst case scenario, MOVE to South-Korea.

Long story short, they were sent BACK to Somalia:hemad:

Al-Mujaahid Al-Charlamagne Anti-Koreaboo Anti-Weaboo Pro-Al diinul ISLAAM Pro-SOMALI:salute:

7r62u.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They remind me of my cousins who were filthy, disgusting dirty koreaboos. I kicked THE SHIT out of them and complained to their parents that they are listening to SATANIC GAY-agenda spreading ANTI-islam PRO-jewish "music" that does SIXIR on women to make them LOVE satanic koreans and absolutely HATE their own to the point where they learn KOREAN instead of QURAAN and speak that GIBBERISH and in the worst case scenario, MOVE to South-Korea.

Long story short, they were sent BACK to Somalia:hemad:

Al-Mujaahid Al-Charlamagne Anti-Koreaboo Anti-Weaboo Pro-Al diinul ISLAAM Pro-SOMALI:salute:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, first contact with Martians will inevitably involve a Somali girl giving up some ass

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalis Will marry out just get over it

Majority still marry with other Somalis

So I dont see the big deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending