• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xalimos are now craving the Egg Roll cock

6e6a06536a904dba760bb989d967bf01.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The first one is embarrassing at least the other 2 look decent. The suit and tie looks like he got redirected from a potential suicide at Foxconn into that Halimos arms.

If he couldn't handle making phones all day how will he put up with her telling at him in an af he doesn't understand?

Nobody gives a shit about these IR marriages. Stop making these posts

Anybody who attempts to “brag” about the attention they get from other ethnicities as if it’s some accomplishment is a bottom tier beg. Have some self esteem

Last edited:

how could you forget the G O A T, hailing all the way from the UK

img_8638.jpg
Old news akh. Plus that’s one guy who at the very least learnt the culture. These guys on the other hand haven’t made an effort. Instead these North Americans xalimos adopted theirs :mjlol:

You tried though so points for effort :pachah1:

Old news akh. Plus that’s one guy who at the very least learnt the culture. These guys on the other hand haven’t made an effort. Instead these North Americans xalimos adopted theirs :mjlol:

You tried though so points for effort :pachah1:
You claimed "All of them are American/Canadian :mjpls:"

So you're being disingenuous by saying "old news" when I provided evidence of an interracial marriage between a xalimo and anjabi from the "UK". Everything else you plan on saying will most likely result in deflections. With that said, take the L and

GG EZ

You claimed "All of them are American/Canadian :mjpls:"

So you're being disingenuous by saying "old news" when I provided evidence of an interracial marriage between a xalimo and anjabi from the "UK". Everything else you plan on saying will most likely result in deflections. With that said, take the L and

GG EZ
Cuz your comprehension is off. I said all of the women in YOUR thread are North American. :childplease:
Stfu and read properly next time :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts