Intergalactic Ummah?

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
If muslims settle on mars :ayaanswag: ...HOW WILL THEY PRAY IF THE QIBLAH IS ROTATING WITH THE EARTH??!!:mindblown:
2mgeuq.jpg

Nafiso Qalanjo

Nigga what do you LISTEN to fam it’s low key fire though he can sing when he said β€œNiGgA” I felt that 😞
I found the song on this tiktok

Been saved on my playlist since then πŸ₯΄πŸ’…πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ”₯

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
space is fake. There is the heavens and the stationary non moving earth which is confirmed by the quran and our senses do not fall for the lies of the freemasons and satan worshippers.
@Inquisitive_ u a real one you opened my eyes on the topic.

Also check this out non fish eye lens camera on a weather balloon 120,000 feet up
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Well, the odds of mankind ever reaching that milestone is basically impractical due to our limited comprehension of time and space , we can not determine nor can we understand the basic physics of our moon forgot about understanding the entire solar system , our tiny microscopes and sending a half malfunctioning probes to the unknown doesn't conclude a plausible explanation , scientists did conclude that there are barriers containing the galaxy , there is an overwhelming dimension that prevents this from happening, inexplicable walls and phases , ,also many conspiracy theorists argued that superior civilisation does exist but are quantinium lights years away , but if that were to be true , humanity wouldn't stand a chance at survival , due to our complexed nature which is beyond human comprehension,
It's easier to look at the skies and imagine and paint a picture , look I'm not a flat earther and I'm not saying it's impossible to go beyond the stars , but we won't be alive to witness ,we can not even set a base on our moon, nor can we mine asteroids for resources, perhaps once this planets gets its resources depleted and scarce will survival instincts kick in, the masses who believe in the cold war propaganda and well they can be entitled to their opinions, but we need to be realistic here .

Nafiso Qalanjo

Well, the odds of mankind ever reaching that milestone is basically impractical due to our limited comprehension of time and space , we can not determine nor can we understand the basic physics of our moon forgot about understanding the entire solar system , our tiny microscopes and sending a half malfunctioning probes to the unknown doesn't conclude a plausible explanation , scientists did conclude that there are barriers containing the galaxy , there is an overwhelming dimension that prevents this from happening, inexplicable walls and phases , ,also many conspiracy theorists argued that superior civilisation does exist but are quantinium lights years away , but if that were to be true , humanity wouldn't stand a chance at survival , due to our complexed nature which is beyond human comprehension,
It's easier to look at the skies and imagine and paint a picture , look I'm not a flat earther and I'm not saying it's impossible to go beyond the stars , but we won't be alive to witness ,we can not even set a base on our moon, nor can we mine asteroids for resources, perhaps once this planets gets its resources depleted and scarce will survival instincts kick in, the masses who believe in the cold war propaganda and well they can be entitled to their opinions, but we need to be realistic here .
I wont bother reading all of that, but what ever you were trying to say I agree with it. :ufdup:

Trending