Interfaith dating

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
The girl i want to marry is an irreligious Yahuudi. Islamically it’s ok for me to marry her, but it just feels wrong. I probed her for days, she doesn’t seem to hold any affinities to Israel, but she has done birthright. I don’t know what to do.

attash

Amaan Duule
Is she not practicing or does she not believe in her faith at all? If it’s the former, then the permissibility of you marrying her is doubtful at best, if it’s the latter then it is definitely haram.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
So, She’s an Ashkenazi non-religious jew, she’s doesn’t support Zionism and you wanna marry her?

If you’re a religious practicing muslim you’ll already know this won’t work out.

And is your family ok with you marrying a yahudi? Yahudi girls are hot though if they don't have big noses good luck
They're sexy but nothing better than a xalimo, If I was to have offspring it would be with a xalimo no question, I want them to look like me

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yahuds take the origin of their mothers so good luck. Even though I know this is a troll. :chrisfreshhah:The timing of the relationship is just too convenient. It's an interesting moral dilemma. Reminiscent of something star-crossed. Instead of feuding families it's faiths and political ideologies at odds.

However, your post history is full of humourous/trolly incongruencies and the storyline has far too many gaps/holes. Also, weren't you cyber proposing to every presumably female member in support of your cause until August 25th.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The girl i want to marry is an irreligious Yahuudi. Islamically it’s ok for me to marry her, but it just feels wrong. I probed her for days, she doesn’t seem to hold any affinities to Israel, but she has done birthright. I don’t know what to do.
Better off marrying a Christian girl tho she has to follow the Sabaean version of Christianity for the marriage to be valid.

Go with it sxb, your kids will still be Somali and Muslim.

Make sure you are involved heavily in their life other wise GG.

She doesn’t have to convert to Islam but make sure she doesn’t drink alcohol etc. I don’t think Jews drink but yeah

They're sexy but nothing better than a xalimo, If I was to have offspring it would be with a xalimo no question, I want them to look like me
Same here. Despite me having the biggest crush on snowbunnies I am realistic and I don’t want my child to have identity issues so Xaliimos it is

Interfaith marriage is doomed to fail my guy. Unless you're confident that you will pass on your dhaqan to your children don't do it. Talk to your girl and ask how she would want to raise your children. Some women will change their mind once a child is born and will want to raise them to follow their own culture only and won't allow you to teach them anything. Be careful and ensure your girl won't change her mind later. Would her family even be accepting of a Muslim guy anyway?

Be prepared to become an outcast among Somalis.

Trending