Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met an East African on the weekend.

From the East End.

Moltov

Speaking of interesting, not long ago, I watched this interesting documentary about a Serbian General who fought with the Bosnians against Serbia and afterwards, he started working with Bosnian orphans of the war. If you watch it, can you please give me a feedback. Thanks in advance.

Sarajevo My Love | Al Jazeera World

Hero or war criminal? A profile of Jovan Divjak, an ethnic Serb who defended Sarajevo against attack from Serb forces during the Bosnian war. A film by Eylem Kaftan

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Moltov

Speaking of interesting, not long ago, I watched this interesting documentary about a Serbian General who fought with the Bosnians against Serbia and afterwards, he started working with Bosnian orphans of the war. If you watch it, can you please give me a feedback. Thanks in advance.

Sarajevo My Love | Al Jazeera World

Hero or war criminal? A profile of Jovan Divjak, an ethnic Serb who defended Sarajevo against attack from Serb forces during the Bosnian war. A film by Eylem Kaftan

War brings out both good things and bad things in people. I am very familiar with Jovan Divjak. He is one of dozens Serbs and Croats that were able to tell apart right from wrong. Many of them fought alongside Bosniaks in the Government Forces during the war.

Thanks for the recommendation.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Shoshana and Akela (from youtube) are in this music vid. Catchy song.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
They hate Somalis :fantasia2:

Hayaay stop spreading this girl. Shoshana did make stupid comments back in the day and she said she was sorry about it. By the way it had to do with a personal issue she had with someone. This is how things get out of hand if you don’t know the context.

Hayaay stop spreading this girl. Shoshana did make stupid comments back in the day and she said she was sorry about it. By the way it had to do with a personal issue she had with someone. This is how things get out of hand if you don’t know the context.
I'm sorry, but she was 17-18 when she wrote it. That's an adult and she fully knew what she was saying.
I don't hate her, but she literally said she hates all Somalis, called us ugly and made fun of the hijab :kodaksmiley: Let's just say I unsubscribed to her that day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts