Interesting turn off events The person who tweeted it did so with an agenda to circulate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Fake outcry was an agenda to circulate it.. Video was over a year old and wasn't widely circulated outside of snapchat at all.

May actually be a Self hating somali girls, more likely whoever is behind the reyne account that mocked the camden somali murders

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This incident happened 2yrs ago and is now being talked about now.. I wonder why she tweeted this.. (stop bullying) or what?:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:
Fake outcry was an agenda to circulate it.. Video was over a year old and wasn't widely circulated outside of snapchat at all.

May actually be a Self hating somali girls, more likely whoever is behind the reyne account that mocked the camden somali murders
Fam somali girls are selfhating like crazy how could you embarrass your little bro like this really we need to tak action against the girl im shaking up the acid g

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Lool sort yourselfs out us landers run shit over here

I remember this girl cracking jokes about how this buck toothed big headed bidaarlow named Abdi tried to chirps her, she tried to gently turn him down by saying she doesn't date Somalian boys, this nigga started grinning and responded with "that's good since I'm not Somalian, I'm a Lander" :gucciwhat:

I remember this girl cracking jokes about how this buck toothed big headed bidaarlow named Abdi tried to chirps her, she tried to gently turn him down by saying she doesn't date Somalian boys, this nigga started grinning and responded with "that's good since I'm not Somalian, I'm a Lander" :gucciwhat:
Loool you kill me g let the bruddas eat it is how it is

You know I’m all honesty I don’t think it was a Somali girl who is behind that burner account. It might be someone who is a non Somali black person. But really I think it’s probably white race trolls. They have been exposed in the past pretending to be different ethnic groups to get people who aren’t white to fight amongst themselves.

They talk about it on their chan websites. It’s a whole tactic for white supremacists. That’s why when I see Somali bashing or madow bashing I always side eye it. These cadaan people can be treacherous.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You know I’m all honesty I don’t think it was a Somali girl who is behind that burner account. It might be someone who is a non Somali black person. But really I think it’s probably white race trolls. They have been exposed in the past pretending to be different ethnic groups to get people who aren’t white to fight amongst themselves.

They talk about it on their chan websites. It’s a whole tactic for white supremacists. That’s why when I see Somali bashing or madow bashing I always side eye it. These cadaan people can be treacherous.
You’re giving them white supremacist too much credit. It was either Somali Xalimo or a madow. The first people sharing the video were xalimos who all follow each other lol...shit felt too coordinated

You’re giving them white supremacist too much credit. It was either Somali Xalimo or a madow. The first people sharing the video were xalimos who all follow each other lol...shit felt too coordinated

I never even knew some Somali girls were organised like that. So there’s twitter group chats? How do you know? This all seems crazy.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I never even knew some Somali girls were organised like that. So there’s twitter group chats? How do you know? This all seems crazy.
You don’t know how deep this gender war shit that’s gwanin on Twitter. It’s like sspot On steriods looool

I wouldn’t be surprised they got group chat s

You don’t know how deep this gender war shit that’s gwanin on Twitter. It’s like sspot On steriods looool

I wouldn’t be surprised they got group chat s

Tf? That’s mad. What exactly are these dumb hoes gonna achieve organising like that against Somali men? If only they could organise their own lives. I swear reer 68 strikes again. I thought all of this was banter and fkd. But it’s really that deep? Madness. My disappointment in Somali people just grows day by day.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Tf? That’s mad. What exactly are these dumb hoes gonna achieve organising like that against Somali men? If only they could organise their own lives. I swear reer 68 strikes again. I thought all of this was banter and fkd. But it’s really that deep? Madness. My disappointment in Somali people just grows day by day.
We are cursed people. I really hope it’s some random madow weirdo who hates Somalis. :mjcry:

We are cursed people. I really hope it’s some random madow weirdo who hates Somalis. :mjcry:

Those girls would still exist though. I’m not on any social media so I always find this shit out too late. If it’s not shared with me on WhatsApp or I don’t read it on here then I don’t know. This is literally news to me. It’s wierd how the guy who tweeted it automatically knew it was Somali girls. I would love to ask him more. I swear the internet enabled wierd ass people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending