Interesting thing I learned today

Status
Not open for further replies.
gaddafi wanted to start a project to create 3 new banks in north and west Africa, but the pledged money was frozen by the Obama admin before the whole Bengazi fiasco and apparently it was never recovered :cosbyhmm: I never knew that's what the invasion was about

gaddafi wanted to start a project to create 3 new banks in north and west Africa, but the pledged money was frozen by the Obama admin before the whole Bengazi fiasco and apparently it was never recovered :cosbyhmm: I never knew that's what the invasion was about

Look to France and Sarkozy - they were spearheading the fiasco in Libya.

He wanted to ditch the dollar in favor of of an African currency backed by gold. Of course America will never allow that. It's why they support the Saudis despite them being an isis that made it. If isis succeeds, they'd look like the saudis.

read the thread @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman posted about France and what they are doing in Africa, how those countries are still paying colonial tax, he picked a fight with both (USA making moves against the Petro dollar) and trying to destroy francafrique neo colonialism project in Africa that's devastating the continent.

Those were the two main reasons for his removal and why France was spearheading the whole thing, he somewhat dug his own grave by giving sarkozy 50million for his election only when he won to stab him in the back.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
read the thread @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman posted about France and what they are doing in Africa, how those countries are still paying colonial tax, he picked a fight with both (USA making moves against the Petro dollar) and trying to destroy francafrique neo colonialism project in Africa that's devastating the continent.

Those were the two main reasons for his removal and why France was spearheading the whole thing, he somewhat dug his own grave by giving sarkozy 50million for his election only when he won to stab him in the back.
I heard in his last year in power, Gadafi awarded 1 billion dollars to various Africans countries for development projects and today, Libya are themselves recipient of foreign "Aid". Country destroyed, divided and wealth stolen.

I heard in his last year in power, Gadafi awarded 1 billion dollars to various Africans countries for development projects and today, Libya are themselves recipient of foreign "Aid". Country destroyed, divided and wealth stolen.

Yes not only that but they are enslaving the black Africans as well which he helped uplift. Much of the communication equipment in Africa Ghaddafi helped pay for, calls to Africa were very expensive before this and the Europeans used to make around 50 billion from it every year.

Genie

The last suugo bender

Old news walalo , Merica is the Shaytans puppet I'm telling you , if i go missing just know it was merica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending