Interesting story of the spread of Wahhabism in Somalia.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@BetterDaysAhead no offence Wallahi, but you're the biggest groupie, you go from lil baliil, Vanessa Hudgens, and now this malnourished unknown singer.

Let me know when you want to Stan for Drake, I got a great caption for you. Please Stan for Drake, please please.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
@BetterDaysAhead no offence Wallahi, but you're the biggest groupie, you go from lil baliil, Vanessa Hudgens, and now this malnourished unknown singer.

Let me know when you want to Stan for Drake, I got a great caption for you. Please Stan for Drake, please please.
Liban kijele maintains a slim physique for his aerodynamic dancing agility mashallah liban kijele’s hees cured my terminal naclaatullahitis he has me hooked vanessa iyo baliil waa fiican laakin the swagger iyo dancing wasn’t up to par I had to end my stanning subscription, inshallah liban kijele will defeat alshabab and unburn my cambuulo

There was no Wahabbism in Somalia under Siad Barre, he even arrested some Wahabbi clerics in the mid 1970s that were trying to overthrow his government.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Wahabbism is full of shitty way to practise the deen that prohibits thinking, sure abdulwahaab taught against non Islamic staff that spread in Arabian peninsula, but you cannot ignore their way of thinking and acting

My religion doesn't come from a Najd man who lived in the 18th century.

It's sad that unlearned people are so easily swayed.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
My religion doesn't come from a Najd man who lived in the 18th century.

It's sad that unlearned people are so easily swayed.

It’s funny you think what Ibn Abdul Wahhab taught and Najdi dawah are synonymous. What’s the difference then between the theology of Ibn Taymiyyah and MIAW, oh learned one?

Trending