Interesting read: ladies with BAD cramps, soo gal.

My hooyo told me tampons take your virginity. So I only use organic cotton pads.

You only lose your virginity after having sex. No hymen does not equate to lost virginity. Your hymen naturally thins out and stretches over time. Activities like horseback riding, biking and gymnastics can all break your hymen. Some people are even born without a hymen.

You only lose your virginity after having sex. No hymen does not equate to lost virginity. Your hymen naturally thins out and stretches over time. Activities like horseback riding, biking and gymnastics can all break your hymen. Some people are even born without a hymen.
If that’s true why is there such a big stigma around tampons?

My Arab principal recommend us not to use them, am I missing something? She made it seem like it was wrong.

There's various reasons as to why she would not recommend them. People avoid them because of the whole TSS thing (which btw, you can also get from pads), some people find using them uncomfortable and some are ultra-religious and worry about the whole "losing virginity" thing.

But there's nothing wrong with using them.

Trending

Latest posts