Interesting Proposal By English Anthropologist

Sir Francis Galton proposed a permanent settlement of chinese in east Africa, that would have eventually led to the complete replacement of the black people in that part of Africa.
I feel that this is relevant to today's current affairs; particularly in Africa as Africa is witnessing greater communication and transactions with China. Maybe it may lead to the chinese, forming their own territory or land space in Africa; and as a result black Africans will find themselves exterminated and displaced, in the same way the indigenous native americans and Australian aborigines got sadly exterminated.
Personally for me I feel it was a big mistake for Africans to have fought and demanded for independence from their former colonial European nations, as they (the African nations) were better managed and the African nations under colonisation had better law and order and enjoyed greater prosperity under colonisation.
The colonial officers did a better job managing and running the country than any corrupt African leader has done.
Ironically, being independent has made Africans to be more interdependent as they are running away to come to Europe and the Americas. There was a time where Africans loved and preferred their own homelands and would never leave it what has happened to that mindset?

I will also post a link to the original text wherein Sir Francis Galton wrote his letter

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
1619888981991.png

I think these two statements, simply said, are the basics (to explain) Africa's colonization in the last century.
When the Author, Posthum of the greats events (of Africa's colonization), said that Africa is too diversely populated, sparse with small pockets of tribes and clans, with populations who can't bear an autocratic, overly-centralized government, who will have to "deal" with people like the Chinese, the battle would be unfair and immensely in the disadvantage for the Africans (he added the Arabs to the list of people getting screwed over by the Hans).

Let's make a bet.
I'm siding with Xi Jinping.

And you OP?
:hemad:

View attachment 182940

I think these two statements, simply said, are the basics (to explain) Africa's colonization in the last century.
When the Author, Posthum of the greats events (of Africa's colonization), said that Africa is too diversely populated, sparse with small pockets of tribes and clans, with populations who can't bear an autocratic, overly-centralized government, who will have to "deal" with people like the Chinese, the battle would be unfair and immensely in the disadvantage for the Africans (he added the Arabs to the list of people getting screwed over by the Hans).

Let's make a bet.
I'm siding with Xi Jinping.

And you OP?
:hemad:

Me too, I think, for what it's worth I'm siding with Xi Jinping.

Somalis should have stayed colonised, not sure about other Africans though.

Also with the Chinese supposedly taking over Africa, I never hear about them doing anything in Somalia.

Why are the so many cringe coons in the Somali community? If you want to be ruled by gaal xaarka aan iska maydhin, be my guest and move to Europe. Don't speak for the rest of us.

As for the topic, Africa is the state it's in because of colonialism, not in spite of it. Open up a fucking history book.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Sir Francis Galton proposed a permanent settlement of chinese in east Africa, that would have eventually led to the complete replacement of the black people in that part of Africa.
I feel that this is relevant to today's current affairs; particularly in Africa as Africa is witnessing greater communication and transactions with China. Maybe it may lead to the chinese, forming their own territory or land space in Africa; and as a result black Africans will find themselves exterminated and displaced, in the same way the indigenous native americans and Australian aborigines got sadly exterminated.
Personally for me I feel it was a big mistake for Africans to have fought and demanded for independence from their former colonial European nations, as they (the African nations) were better managed and the African nations under colonisation had better law and order and enjoyed greater prosperity under colonisation.
The colonial officers did a better job managing and running the country than any corrupt African leader has done.
Ironically, being independent has made Africans to be more interdependent as they are running away to come to Europe and the Americas. There was a time where Africans loved and preferred their own homelands and would never leave it what has happened to that mindset?

I will also post a link to the original text wherein Sir Francis Galton wrote his letter

If they are going to colonise us which I don't want they should at least send the Hui Chinese, the Uyghurs or the Kazakhs who are Muslim at least.

Trending

Latest posts