Interesting Hobby you do(People you know who do)

I met a guy who snowboards

know a guy who dose street racing

One other guy a fob who came recently became upsessed with mountain climbing

An adheer who grills on the weekend

Xalimo who dose gymnastics

The only interesting hobby I have is origami and juggling. Trying to learn card tricks now but damn are they hard lol

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Dunno about interesting but I used to volunteer at a stray dog shelter every weekend. They also helped out with cats and some farm animals like donkeys sometimes. I'd walk the dogs for them in the desert, bring other volunteers to the place with my car so they could do the same, bring supplies and sometimes help out with something like deticking and such. I also used to jet-ski from time to time and used to love sketching and drawing as a teenager. Writing short-stories and even some long ones has also been a hobby I've had since I was at least 13. Been too preoccupied by personal stuff since the 'rona for hobbies but I will return to some of them inshallah.

Dunno about interesting but I used to volunteer at a stray dog shelter every weekend. They also helped out with cats and some farm animals like donkeys sometimes. I'd walk the dogs for them in the desert, bring other volunteers to the place with my car so they could do the same, bring supplies and sometimes help out with something like deticking and such. I also used to jet-ski from time to time and used to love sketching and drawing as a teenager. Writing short-stories and even some long ones has also been a hobby I've had since I was at least 13. Been too preoccupied by personal stuff since the 'rona for hobbies but I will return to some of them inshallah.
Is it fun to volunteer at a animal shelter it’s something I wish to do.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Is it fun to volunteer at a animal shelter it’s something I wish to do.

Depends on the shelter, I suppose. But this one was very fun and though I never originally went for this I met very nice people and formed a whole large social circle through it outside of the ones I had from school, college, fam and such. Made a lot of good friends through the place and even met someone.

I met a guy who snowboards

know a guy who dose street racing

One other guy a fob who came recently became upsessed with mountain climbing

An adheer who grills on the weekend

Xalimo who dose gymnastics

The only interesting hobby I have is origami and juggling. Trying to learn card tricks now but damn are they hard lol

I draw landscapes and program (huge beginner), also read every now and then.

I know adeers who make thousands from there business’s and jobs here in the states. And still chew Dry Khat on the weekends. :damn:.

Trending