Intelligent, considerate white girl saves black people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
This sorority girl is taking a ton of heat for shutting off the tap water because people in other countries don't have clean drinking water. She does this while joking around and saying "". Tell me, what's the problem when you do a good deed while saying something deplorable? Isn't the deed better than the words she uses? What if a white racist in Alabama frees black people from slavery while talking about "freeing the "? Would you highlight the part or the good deed he did? Jesus Christ.

It depends on what she said. Did she say or nigga? Huge difference. My ex girlfriend, who was a redneck, used to scream the latter when our loins embraced in the dark of night. So more investigation needs to be done to see where this woman put the stress on. We need to call in @SomaliPolyglot to do the linguistic analysis.

It's low class whites who use the N word. What Norman Mailer called White . The New York Review of Books published an essay by that title, and nobody's getting on their case. Maybe it's cuz they're snooty toffs. How I see it, the proletariat and the negrotariat need to stick together.

God bless this water conserving .

Yep she 100% said the N word
Did she say with it an "a" or with an "er"? That's what we want to know habibi. Also, since you're the linguist you'll know that the respectable Spanish word for black is "negro", so you're telling me it's okay for Spanish hotties to say negro but not for redneck hotties? Totally
racist against our American sisters.

Pretty bold for The Young Turks to talk up racism when they're named after people who committed genocide against Armenians. Isn't the female presenter herself of Armenian descent? Pretty weird for her to be fronting such a show. It's like a Jewish guy hosting a show called The Young Adolf. Which presumably would be about a failed painter of teetotal habits.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
When this misguided farah thinks that entitled white wouldn't consider him a negro:comeon: get your head out of that cadaan xaar.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
When this misguided farah thinks that entitled white wouldn't consider him a negro:comeon: get your head out of that cadaan xaar.
Enough with your sjw identity bullshit nayaa. Entitled white ? How’s she entitled? Because she belongs to a sorority? And why are we talking about what she’d say about me? She’s conserving water to sympathize with folks in Africa. I bet you are not that magnanimous.

He wants to be like that Ethiopian guy on Rebel Media. He wants to mix it up with Lauren Southern and Faith Goldy. I wonder if those delectable Christian sisters accept circumcised atheists.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
He wants to be like that Ethiopian guy on Rebel Media. He wants to mix it up with Lauren Southern and Faith Goldy. I wonder if those delectable Christian sisters accept circumcised atheists.

It's a case of troll seeking attention, no one can be this dumb.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
I haven’t watched rebel media since they shit the bed re: Charlottesville. There’s an Ethiopian guy there now?

I haven’t watched rebel media since they shit the bed re: Charlottesville. There’s an Ethiopian guy there now?
Yeah, he likes to troll Muslims. Faith Goldy has departed for greener pastures. Wallahi I would go to church for her on Sunday if she let me into her jacuzzi. I've been to kaniisad for many cadaan sweeties, but alhamdulilah I never commit shirk. I just scream Hellelujah at regular intervals.

It's a case of troll seeking attention, no one can be this dumb.
I think he's having an identity crisis. He told me that if people can be gender fluid, why can't they be racially fluid. He wants to do a Michael Jackson, but doesn't want to get his balls bleached. His madoow ceeb is the only thing going for him romantic wise. Even MJ knew better than to whiten that thing.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
No she didn't it doesn't work like that if I stop eating does that mean I'm conserving food for starving africans :mahubowtf:
If you eat less and spend more to help the less fortunate, sure you’re helping Africans. You know how easy it is to let the tap water just run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending