Intellectual black debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I have been once called a dirty Cushite, in real life, by ones of those Black Hebrew Israelites ones, felt good.

If you see them doing their propaganda, have a debate with them, especially questioning their Jewishness gets them riled up.
I support them we need as much allies against crackas and jews

also, according to the Africanists we are a product of rape due to Arab invasions in the Horn :kanyehmm:

hoteps, claiming everything from Israelites to native Indians

We know dam well these hoes gave it up to awowe daroood
Fake news :idontlike:

Apollo

VIP
I support them we need as much allies against crackas and jews

They are extremely anti-intellectual and purposely lie. Again it shows the IQ difference between whites and blacks. The fringe white identitarian movements use science (IQ studies, crime rates etc) to justify their racism, while the fringe black identitarian movements are all about voodoo and historical distortions (we wuz).

They are extremely anti-intellectual and purposely lie. Again it shows the IQ difference between whites and blacks. The fringe white identitarian movements use science (IQ studies, crime rates etc) to justify their racism, while the fringe black identitarian movements are all about voodoo and historical distortions (we wuz).
"First of all, we must internalize the 'flatulation' of the matter by transmitting the effervescence of the 'Indianisian' proximity in order to further segregate the crux of my venereal infection. Now, if I may retain my liquids here for one moment. I'd like to continue the 'redundance' of my quote, unquote 'intestinal tract', you see because to preclude on the issue of world domination would only circumvent - excuse me, circumcise the revelation that reflects the 'Afro-disiatic' symptoms which now perpetrates the Jheri Curis activation. Allow me to expose my colononce again. The ramification inflicted on the incision placed within the Fallopian cavities serves to be holistic taken from the Latin word 'jalapeno'."
-- Oswald Bates, In Living Color season 1 ep 3

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
"First of all, we must internalize the 'flatulation' of the matter by transmitting the effervescence of the 'Indianisian' proximity in order to further segregate the crux of my venereal infection. Now, if I may retain my liquids here for one moment. I'd like to continue the 'redundance' of my quote, unquote 'intestinal tract', you see because to preclude on the issue of world domination would only circumvent - excuse me, circumcise the revelation that reflects the 'Afro-disiatic' symptoms which now perpetrates the Jheri Curis activation. Allow me to expose my colononce again. The ramification inflicted on the incision placed within the Fallopian cavities serves to be holistic taken from the Latin word 'jalapeno'."
-- Oswald Bates, In Living Color season 1 ep 3
What is this verbal diarrhoea :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.