Insults others, but cries when insulted πŸ˜‚

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
AAs are heavily discriminated against. They have been shitted on in everyway possible. So of course, they will be obsessed with racism. Less than 60 years ago, some of their grandparents were getting lynched like no man's business.

I think as Somalis, sometimes we talk from a position of privilege. We have never been enslaved, our ancestors have never been brutalised, we know our lineage, and despite Somalia not being in good condition we have a place to go back to.

I really wonder why you have all that hatred for madows.
I was semi-joking i don’t mean it......kinda I don’t hate jar3ers I just don’t like how they act like they’re always the victims in every situation. Reminds me of the qowm luuds whenever you say anything to them with their famous β€œis it because I’m gay”

This is what happens when you don't grow up with people who insult you and you insult them. Some people have lived in a bubble most of their lives, particularly people who were big on Tumblr in the 2000s-2010s. Deadass, some people are sensitive af.

At least us 90s babies grew up being roasted with no one giving a shit about political correction.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
okay cracker lover :hova: :trumpsmirk:

giphy.gif

Your the type of people to say ''black people cant be racist'' soo mahan? Me believe being of a certain race doesn't mean your immune to receiving backlash for hypocrisy doesn't make me a cracker lover.

giphy.gif

Your the type of people to say ''black people cant be racist'' soo mahan? Me believe being of a certain race doesn't mean your immune to receiving backlash for hypocrisy doesn't make me a cracker lover.
Black people can't be racist they're at the bottom of the racial hierarchy, they can hold individualistic racial prejudices but that'll never be the same as racism directed towards black people which is always rooted in a history of anti-blackness.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Black people can't be racist they're at the bottom of the racial hierarchy, they can hold individualistic racial prejudices but that'll never be the same as racism directed towards black people which is always rooted in a history of anti-blackness.

Nafiso Qalanjo

What the hell did I just read? Horta do you even know the definition of racism? wlh Tyrone booytlickers are whole 'nother breed
2d7df97b0f814a7e9c8f3ddffa2ffeaa_18.jpeg

Nafiso Qalanjo

Ofc I do it's a system of racial prejudice with white people at the top and black people at the bottom.:hillarybiz:
there is a difference between racist institution, and racism as a whole. Racist institutions is apart of racism, but racism is being prejudice against another race. Racism existed since the dawn of humanity. :ufdup:

there is a difference between racist institution, and racism as a whole. Racist institutions is apart of racism, but racism is being prejudice against another race. Racism existed since the dawn of humanity. :ufdup:
Personal prejudices shouldn't even be counted because it's a reaction to the systems of oppression black people have been dealing with. It's like if a victim was being pummeled and they then called a bully fat and greedy and then the bully proceeds to beat the victim up even more and you as an 'unbiased' person say well you shouldn't have called them fat and greedy. :mjohreally:

Nafiso Qalanjo

Personal prejudices shouldn't even be counted because it's a reaction to the systems of oppression black people have been dealing with. It's like if a victim was being pummeled and they then called a bully fat and greedy and then the bully proceeds to beat the victim up even more and you as an 'unbiased' person say well you shouldn't have called them fat and greedy. :mjohreally:
Lets go back to the original video/tweet. How is a white women dating a black man oppressive? Because that is what the women in the tiktok was whining about. You talking about systematic racism, but the thread has nothing to do with it. At this point your arguing for the sake of arguing. :mahubowtf:

Lets go back to the original video/tweet. How is a white women dating a black man oppressive? Because that is what the women in the tiktok was whining about. You talking about systematic racism, but the thread has nothing to do with it. At this point your arguing for the sake of arguing. :mahubowtf:
Ofc it has something to do with systemic racism think about it we are all results of the material conditions that have manifested for our ancestors and that we can still feel today. It's impossible for us to be separate from history as we are here because of it. Like I said the black woman was spitting faxx as they usually do, black men are often reduced to nothing more than 'bbc', this hyperseggsualisation manifests itself into fetishization. She was calling out a very real problem and they spun it into the angry black woman stereotype to demonize black women as they usually do. This isn't new it has happened historically and will continue to most likely.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So, it’s cool to call white girls β€œsnow roaches”, & laugh about it, but when someone says a black girl is a β€œporch monkey” it’s not funny anymore :russ:

And what’s wrong with getting sexual pleasure from a black man?? They’re gonna line up for us regardless :lolbron:

Well it shows the power of White race & the importance of Human hierarchy. A White person should take all racial abuse without doing the same, because the moment they insult other races obviously severely lower than them, can make the victims suicidal.

Trending