Insults others, but cries when insulted πŸ˜‚

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Shes coping HARD!! :mjlol:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Calling her a monkey was so racist and offensive that made her cry. Porch monkey is incomparable to what she said.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
AYYO WTF IS THIS!!!

SHE FETISHIZING ANIME ASIAN BOYZZZ !!!
#CANCLE #SAYNOTOYELLOWFEVER 😑 🀬πŸ”ͺ

Chun Li

under construction πŸ˜ˆπŸ’–
Shes coping HARD!! :mjlol:
β€œI’m not a porch monkey”
β€œI will not fold... again”
she had to pause for that one:pachah1:

And what’s with the repetitive affirmation of β€œI’m a beautiful black queen” because I’m not sure if she’s trying to convince us or herself :stressed:

β€œI’m not a porch monkey”
β€œI will not fold... again”
she had to pause for that one:pachah1:

And what’s with the repetitive affirmation of β€œI’m a beautiful black queen” because I’m not sure if she’s trying to convince us or herself :stressed:
She tried to hypnotize herself into thinking that
This white girl took her whole confidence for the rest of her life without tryin toπŸ™

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Had a Jamaican say a big FOREHEAD joke about Somalis I told him a joke about Jamaicans having shotgun nostrils this soft nigga went to HR to complian about Me
Softest people on earth and funny thing is HR likes me and he was fired 2 weeks later ahhahahahahahaha

BLACKS LOVE TO TALK SHIT BUT CRY ONCE THE OTHER GROUP GIVES THEM THE SAME ENERGY THEY TRULY ARE A WEAK PEOPLE

I have seen blacks call Asians GOOKS chinks I have seen blacks call Latinos SPICS and WETBACKS I seen them call whites cracker devil rapist conquistadors etc etc but as soon as the other group calls them NIGG#RS they start crying and acting like victims

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
The victim mentality has destroyed the black race but it's more Carribean blacks and black Americans who act like this young lady

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Imagine posting yourself crying. I doubt she was actually hurt. She probably thought people would rush to her defense if she cried. Sorry that only works with pink women

Naa

Not Chun li
Imagine posting yourself crying. I doubt she was actually hurt. She probably thought people would rush to her defense if she cried. Sorry that only works with pink women
If you can record yourself while crying then I don't think anything is actually wrong with you

Viscount

I got real connections
In my experiences white girls irl are not nice to me always starting shit and I can't hit them back cause they are a women
wallahi cadaan woman always clutch their pursues, I'm like damn I'm not gonna steal I'm just crossing the road, meanwhile a white dude who could be a serial killer approaches her and she is ignorant.

And a black man will still run after them lol like the self haters they are.

Madow women need to just give up on their men. If I was AA, I would work on myself and just find men that like me, even if it's out of my community. They have far too much loyalty towards men that don't show loyalty back.

Madow women need to just give up on their men. If I was AA, I would work on myself and just find men that like me, even if it's out of my community. They have far too much loyalty towards men that don't show loyalty back.
Loyalty?!!! All I see is them attacking their men. Most of the time they use this fetishisation of their men as an excuse to shit on them even more.

Naa

Not Chun li
Loyalty?!!! All I see is them attacking their men. Most of the time they use this fetishisation of their men as an excuse to shit on them even more.
Who would have anything nice to say about men who don't do anything for their community?

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Wallahi I despise african Americans, for a group that make legit everything about race they sure have no clue what racism means. Seeing her cry made me so happy wallahi I hope someone calls her a filthy n word as well to put her in her place, it’s like racism only applies to white peoplenin todays world

Wallahi I despise african Americans, for a group that make legit everything about race they sure have no clue what racism means. Seeing her cry made me so happy wallahi I hope someone calls her a filthy n word as well to put her in her place, it’s like racism only applies to white peoplenin todays world

AAs are heavily discriminated against. They have been shitted on in everyway possible. So of course, they will be obsessed with racism. Less than 60 years ago, some of their grandparents were getting lynched like no man's business.

I think as Somalis, sometimes we talk from a position of privilege. We have never been enslaved, our ancestors have never been brutalised, we know our lineage, and despite Somalia not being in good condition we have a place to go back to.

I really wonder why you have all that hatred for madows.